SoCal dealers accepting online orders, no ADM

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
Galpin is doin no ADM. I Just got my car ordered today
Sponsored

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
I was originally planning on going with Galpin, but wanted them to accept x-plan and they would not commit to that.
they are waiting to see what the rest of the market is doing. My gut says that they will have zero choice and have to do it.

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
I was originally planning on going with Galpin, but wanted them to accept x-plan and they would not commit to that.
They are a good and reputable dealership and I had originally planned on going with them, but I was told by their sales manager that they were not going to accept Plan pricing. No ADM though.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
They are a good and reputable dealership and I had originally planned on going with them, but I was told by their sales manager that they were not going to accept Plan pricing. No ADM though.
i spoke to the management and what they said is that they will NOT do ADM but as far a X pricing they are gong to see what the MARKET does. They are not saying no but rather waiting to see what otherdealerships are doing.

I forwarded this morning Irvine Ford website that stated they ARE doing a plan pricing. What is said today and what actually happens at the time of financing can change.

Daniel M

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mustang Mach E, 2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
i spoke to the management and what they said is that they will NOT do ADM but as far a X pricing they are gong to see what the MARKET does. They are not saying no but rather waiting to see what otherdealerships are doing.

I forwarded this morning Irvine Ford website that stated they ARE doing a plan pricing. What is said today and what actually happens at the time of financing can change.
I told them when I talked to them numerous times that Vista Ford in Woodland Hills committed to x-plan acceptance. They have known for at least 2 weeks that local dealerships are going to accept it. Their lack of research and enthusiasm is what made me switch.

Raybdc97

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Na
Country flag
This Dealership is a little north on the the 14frwy from Galpin and my serve your needs.
Let me know what you think...
My Best,
Ray

-------------------------------
Just added Antelope Valley Ford in Lancaster, CA to the List.
(no ADM, Xplan honored, $500 refundable deposit) *the $500 is on the Ford ordering page.
Here is Julie's email as confirmation.

Thank you for inquiring about the Mach E. I want to make sure you are comfortable with placing your order with our dealership. We will not be charging over MSRP for any customer who places and keeps their order. You said you have X plan, with that dealers can not ask for more than Ford Motor Company states X plan pricing will be. We have a strict process we have to follow when it comes to X-plan and are audited yearly. When you come in to purchase, please make sure you have your printed pin number and proof of how you receive the x-plan. It is Antelope Valleys Fords policy that we cannot keep your deposit if you do not take possession of the vehicle. I hope that clears up any doubts you may have on ordering with us and I hope to submit your order when I receive it.

Julie Wyckhuyse

Antelope Valley Ford/ Antelope Valley Lincoln

1155 Auto Mall Drive

Lancaster, CA 93534

Daniel M

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mustang Mach E, 2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
This Dealership is a little north on the the 14frwy from Galpin and my serve your needs.
Let me know what you think...
My Best,
Ray

-------------------------------
Just added Antelope Valley Ford in Lancaster, CA to the List.
(no ADM, Xplan honored, $500 refundable deposit) *the $500 is on the Ford ordering page.
Here is Julie's email as confirmation.

Thank you for inquiring about the Mach E. I want to make sure you are comfortable with placing your order with our dealership. We will not be charging over MSRP for any customer who places and keeps their order. You said you have X plan, with that dealers can not ask for more than Ford Motor Company states X plan pricing will be. We have a strict process we have to follow when it comes to X-plan and are audited yearly. When you come in to purchase, please make sure you have your printed pin number and proof of how you receive the x-plan. It is Antelope Valleys Fords policy that we cannot keep your deposit if you do not take possession of the vehicle. I hope that clears up any doubts you may have on ordering with us and I hope to submit your order when I receive it.

Julie Wyckhuyse

Antelope Valley Ford/ Antelope Valley Lincoln

1155 Auto Mall Drive

Lancaster, CA 93534
I saw on a FB Mach-E group that yesterday someone said they are also now going to accept x-plan pricing. I have not confirmed the accuracy of the statement, but just wanted to relay what I heard.

sunkid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium RWD ext. range
Country flag
Just switched to Encinitas from Perry Ford in Poway. Much better response. No ADM and they accepted order right away. They said they will honor the $2,500 incentive and .9 APR if they can, I sent them a screenshot of the incentive.
I have had very good communications with Perry Ford but since Encinitas Ford is closer to where I live, I put my order through with them. They charge ADM for cars on the lot but not for those ordered online. Perry Ford does not charge ADM for anything they have on the lot, however, they have no stock either like anyone else.

North County Ford does not charge ADM on stock, but Ken Grody and Mossy Ford do ($5k). Not sure about Kearny Mesa Ford, but I would be surprised if they didn't charge ADM. I test-drove a Kia Niro EV there and was appalled by the whole experience.

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Advantage ford said they have no ADM on orders and will accept xplan, but 2.5k adm for things on the lot.
Sponsored