SoCal Ford Dealers (got any recommendations?)

88 KILOWATTS PER HOUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Chevy Bolt
Country flag
Hey Guys,

So the Mach-E is one of the EV's I'm considering purchasing after my Volt lease ends in May.

If I go with the Ford, I plan to shop at one of the following dealers in the Los Angeles area,
as they will honor all of the incentives I'm currently eligible for:

Star Ford (Glendale)
Airport Marina Ford (near LAX)
Vista Ford (Woodland Hills)
Auto Nation Ford (Torrance)
Raceway Ford (Riverside)
Santa Monica Ford
Worthington Ford (Long Beach)

Has anyone here had experience with any of these dealers- good OR bad?
I'd love to hear your stories!

FYI- I test drove a Mach-E at Airport Marina Ford. They were OK, but I'm not sold on them yet.
Sponsored

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Hey Guys,

So the Mach-E is one of the EV's I'm considering purchasing after my Volt lease ends in May.

If I go with the Ford, I plan to shop at one of the following dealers in the Los Angeles area,

Star Ford (Glendale)
Raceway Ford (Riverside)
Santa Monica Ford

FYI- I test drove a Mach-E at Airport Marina Ford. They were OK, but I'm not sold on them yet.
I'm not in the area, but you might want to consult the official list of non-ADM dealers as a start.

orolo

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda CX-5
Country flag
I ordered mine through Star Ford in Glendale. Had to pick the dealership out of a hat basically, as we were still in NYC at the time and moved to LA in July. My car is at the dealer and they've been great. It just so happened that we are about to close on a house at the same time, and can't complete the purchase of the car until we actually close, otherwise we'd have to go through a bunch of the mortgage process again. Star Ford has been great about working with my unique situation and is holding it until I can close (I did put down the full deposit in the meantime).

I went the day after it got to the dealership and my car wasn't quite ready for a test drive, so Ryan there let me drive his to try it out. Then went back a week later and drove mine. They're keeping mine inside in the showroom until I go get it.

They did charge an $1100 ADM, but have a $2500 Ford Options credit and an additional $1500 cash back (I think?) credit.

ConejoRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Route 1 Mach-E, Chevrolet Volt
Country flag
We are using Galpin Ford in North Hills. Using X Plan, and the instant $1500 clean air rebate and have been mostly responsive to emails once I got the right contact emails. Have not received the car yet so can’t comment on the actual final purchase process. Our ETA is 3/23 -3/29 so we will see if it holds (it made it Kansas City). I noticed on the Vista Ford website they have a few MachEs listed, all with ADM on them so be sure to get that clarified (ie no ADM on orders etc.) if you decide to go with them.

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
Hey Guys,

Star Ford (Glendale)
Raceway Ford (Riverside)
Santa Monica Ford

I used Vista Ford and all was good. Offered all the discounts / rebates / credits. Was able to do most of the programming on the car and honored the deal I struck with them back in July. No shenanigans. I know they have had some vehicles on the lot that they were asking ADM. Do you plan on pre-ordering or just trying to buy off of the lot?

OP
OP
88 KILOWATTS PER HOUR

88 KILOWATTS PER HOUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Chevy Bolt
Country flag
I used Vista Ford and all was good. Offered all the discounts / rebates / credits. Was able to do most of the programming on the car and honored the deal I struck with them back in July. No shenanigans. I know they have had some vehicles on the lot that they were asking ADM. Do you plan on pre-ordering or just trying to buy off of the lot?
I’m not sure yet. I won’t be officially ‘in the market’ for a few more months. I imagine the dealers might have more available at that time ?

Reactions: abr

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium STD RWD Shadow Black
Country flag
i ordered online for purchase at star ford glendale. no adm since i used x-plan pricing.

i was their 1st mach-e about 1 month ago so had to walk them through ca rewards $1500, ford options $2500, early adopter $100, etc. but they’re GM appreciated my help and went along with all of it.

they do have this $165 etching service on all their cars...not a huge cost spread out over 3years but these forced dealer add ons are annoying

overall service has been great, both purchase and subsequent service for modules updates.

Brian-e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E X Premium
Country flag
i ordered online for purchase at star ford glendale. no adm since i used x-plan pricing.

i was their 1st mach-e about 1 month ago so had to walk them through ca rewards $1500, ford options $2500, early adopter $100, etc. but they’re GM appreciated my help and went along with all of it.

they do have this $165 etching service on all their cars...not a huge cost spread out over 3years but these forced dealer add ons are annoying

overall service has been great, both purchase and subsequent service for modules updates.
I just purchased a Mach-e from Star Ford on Friday and they are refusing to give me the $100 now. They are telling me I have to wait until the software is available for purchase and they will provide it then. Who did you work with? Both the GM Alex and Ryan are telling me this is their instructions from Ford.

Sobeer

First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FE MME
Country flag
I bought mine from South Bay Ford. It went very smooth. No ADM. I also received ca rewards $1500, ford options $2500, early adopter $100.

Mickey the T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium, SR, RWD, Infinite Blue
Country flag
I bought mine from South Bay Ford. It went very smooth. No ADM. I also received ca rewards $1500, ford options $2500, early adopter $100.
Was your car an order or did you buy it off the lot? As of a few weeks ago they had close to 10 cars on the lot and I was wondering if they were charging ADM on those.

HBGuy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 2021 MME Prem LR-RD; 2013 Focus Electric
Occupation
IT Architect
Country flag
My MME Premium LR-RD is scheduled to arrive at Theodore Robins Ford in Costa Mesa on 5 Apr. This is my second EV (2013 Focus Electric in 2013) purchased from this dealer and highly recommend them. No ADM, and they accept X-Plan pricing.

vinny2487

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E CA Route 1 (Star White)
Country flag
I ordered through Tuttle Click Ford in Irvine. I'm still ways away from receiving my car but their internet sales person has been very responsive. They accept all of the incentives mentioned here on this forum.
Sponsored