SoCal Ford Dealers (got any recommendations?)

Sobeer

First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FE MME
Country flag
Was your car an order or did you buy it off the lot? As of a few weeks ago they had close to 10 cars on the lot and I was wondering if they were charging ADM on those.
I ordered the car on the day of the reveal. My salesperson Bill told me that they are not charging ADM on their cars.
Sponsored

Last edited:

jimbobiii

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infinite Blue ER AWD MME, Model 3
Country flag
I talked to a lot of SoCal dealers and the best I found were

Ford of Montebello
Tuttle Click
South Bay Ford
Star For

north Hollywood tried ADM but called back the next day offering it without
Alhambra also pulled ADM but it went away after I had walked for a few days

But I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Montebello. Did everything via text. I went in to pick the car up on Wednesday and was in and out in 45 minutes with the only “upsell” being the maintenance program and that conversation lasted 40 seconds. Car was clean and fully charged. Took X-Plan and offered the full 4100 rebate (options, early adopter, clean fuel)

HBGuy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 2021 MME Prem LR-RD; 2013 Focus Electric
Occupation
IT Architect
Country flag
My MME Premium LR-RD is scheduled to arrive at Theodore Robins Ford in Costa Mesa on 5 Apr. This is my second EV (2013 Focus Electric in 2013) purchased from this dealer and highly recommend them. No ADM, and they accept X-Plan pricing.
One additional comment I'll make is that I initially contacted Huntington Beach Ford because they're within walking distance of my home. They wanted a steep ADM, wouldn't accept X-Plan pricing, and had very little knowledge of or apparent interest in the Mach-E despite having three on their lot. Unfortunately, this is a dealership to avoid.

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I just saw this thread, I had a very good experience with Sean Butts at Sunrise Ford in North Hollywood. I can PM contact info if anyone would like. They took x-plan, no ADM (though mine was an order), and participate with the California $1,500 fuel reward program.

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Bobby Morales, El Cajon Ford. X-plan, 1500 off, 100 for self-driving, no ADM. PM me for details if you need to.

Valkyrja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GTPE, Star White
Occupation
I hack things
Country flag
In case anyone else is looking:

Jason, Fiesta Ford in Indio. X-plan accepted. No ADM for Mache's that are ordered. My reservation was kicked over to an order very quickly.

I will note that the single Mach-e Premium they had on their lot they did have ADM. About $2K IIRC. However, salesperson said no ADM on my order.

The process, so far, has been painless. Allowed me to drive the vehicle for a short bit and was fairly knowledgeable of the vehicle and process.

GuliblGuy

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black 2021 Premium 4X Mach E
Country flag
Brandon Jacobson at Tuttle-Click Irvine has been great. X-Plan and no ADM on an ordered car. Might be some ADM and no X-Plan on a car on the lot that someone cancelled on.

RyanSD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford MME AWD EXT, 2013 Yamaha Stryker
Occupation
IT Systems Architect
Country flag
Just had an amazing experience at Kearny Mesa Ford. Was able to drive away with a Premium EXT Range w/ AWD. They honored my X-Plan PIN and were just awesome to work with. Wesley was my guy but the entire sales staff there was super helpful.

I'll need to work with the dealership that I have the reservation with to get my initial deposit back. Production day is scheduled for 5/24.

Space Buff

First Name
David Imboden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt, MME Premium 4WD Extended on order
Country flag
Just had an amazing experience at Kearny Mesa Ford. Was able to drive away with a Premium EXT Range w/ AWD. They honored my X-Plan PIN and were just awesome to work with. Wesley was my guy but the entire sales staff there was super helpful.

I'll need to work with the dealership that I have the reservation with to get my initial deposit back. Production day is scheduled for 5/24.
I think I talked to them about this vehicle. It had $2600 in add ons, some security system and paint protection. Did it have that?

CaPhil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach e Premium SR, Star White
Occupation
Retired engineer
Country flag
I did not have a good experience with Airport Maria Ford. They tried to upsell me on exterior and interior protection programs, and didn't initially offer the $1500 or $100 rebate. I eventually got it straightened out but it was a hassle. I bought mine in February so maybe they have gotten their act together now. If you do buy through them, be on you toes.

OP
OP
88 KILOWATTS PER HOUR

88 KILOWATTS PER HOUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Chevy Bolt
Country flag
I did not have a good experience with Airport Maria Ford. They tried to upsell me on exterior and interior protection programs, and didn't initially offer the $1500 or $100 rebate. I eventually got it straightened out but it was a hassle. I bought mine in February so maybe they have gotten their act together now. If you do buy through them, be on you toes.
I test drove the Mach-E at Airport Marina- also in Feb. My gut feeling was to exit that dealer as quickly as possible, and so I did!

kmurraydesigns

First Name
Kaylin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I highly recommend calling Rick at Theodore Robins Ford in Costa Mesa he was super helpful and there was no adm and they took plan pricing on a stock vehicle.

WARNING to those who are planning on buying a vehicle off a lot (either because it’s stock or someone cancelled) A LOT of dealers say they won’t accept plan pricing and/or they add ADM onto a vehicle that you aren’t custom ordering, so even if you see they take plan pricing/dont charge adm here or else where I highly suggest to call because a lot of the dealers change their tune when it’s a vehicle out of their stock…

Space Buff

First Name
David Imboden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt, MME Premium 4WD Extended on order
Country flag
I highly recommend calling Rick at Theodore Robins Ford in Costa Mesa he was super helpful and there was no adm and they took plan pricing on a stock vehicle.

WARNING to those who are planning on buying a vehicle off a lot (either because it’s stock or someone cancelled) A LOT of dealers say they won’t accept plan pricing and/or they add ADM onto a vehicle that you aren’t custom ordering, so even if you see they take plan pricing/dont charge adm here or else where I highly suggest to call because a lot of the dealers change their tune when it’s a vehicle out of their stock…
I missed out on a vehicle here by 30 min, but because they don’t charge ADM, I went ahead and ordered one through them, so if they do get one in that I want and I get it, they have my order for a future sale.

kmurraydesigns

First Name
Kaylin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I missed out on a vehicle here by 30 min, but because they don’t charge ADM, I went ahead and ordered one through them, so if they do get one in that I want and I get it, they have my order for a future sale.
Gah hope it wasn’t me! You’ll love it once it comes in though, totally worth the wait!
Sponsored