SoCal members: Where are you getting PPF/ceramic coating done?

astronut325

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium, Toyota Camry, Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Software analyst
Country flag
Hey folks,

There are lots of places in Socal that do PPF and ceramic coating. I'm curious if anyone on here had their Mach-E get PPF or ceramic coated. If yes, where?

I'm due to get my Mach-E in July or August. I want to start planning the protection expenditures now.

Thank you. Any and all advice is welcome and appreciated.
Sponsored

Valkyrja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GTPE, Star White
Occupation
I hack things
Country flag
I live out towards Palm Springs and had California Reflection in Cathedral City put PPF on the front, mirror caps, and side rockers. The car has been through some rain, snow, and ice and the PPF has held up plus none of the black around the edges I had when a dealer did my last car.

The experience was pretty good so I will end up taking the MME there for a ceramic coating and window tint sometime before the end of the year.

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Great place here in SD. I did ppf and ceramic. Elite Auto in Miramar.

jsteach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME S/W EB AWD ,2017 Honda accord touring v-6
Occupation
Retired. 40 year automotive/ service
Country flag
Had mine done at Transhine last april , great work!!!

moparguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Miata, Mach E Select, Fusion
Country flag
Does anyone care to share how much they spent? that's one thing almost no one like to mention when it comes to PPF.

OP
OP
astronut325

astronut325

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium, Toyota Camry, Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Software analyst
Country flag
Does anyone care to share how much they spent? that's one thing almost no one like to mention when it comes to PPF.
I haven't spent the money yet, but Transhine quoted me this for PPF on the front of the Mach-E: $1900

And then ceramic coat from them was quoted as this for a 5-year ceramic coat: $995
- 4 year ceramic coat $495
They also quoted me a graphene coat: $1200, supposedly lasts for 7 years.

ALTANertive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
So you have had work done previously and were happy? Close to home and looking so this is great if you would recommend….thanks!
Yes, I met the owner way back on autopia(?, or other car detail forum) when he was a mobile detailer. I’ve had one car detailed, another car PPF and tint, and the MME PPF, tint, and ceramic coat. They’re not the cheapest or most expensive, but their attention to detail is top notch.

Satisfiend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
I was told sticker city was good. I'm in the sfv for reference. gonna shop around for ppf

Kismit

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium ER RWD IBSM ordered 11/6
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
I live out towards Palm Springs and had California Reflection in Cathedral City put PPF on the front, mirror caps, and side rockers. The car has been through some rain, snow, and ice and the PPF has held up plus none of the black around the edges I had when a dealer did my last car.

The experience was pretty good so I will end up taking the MME there for a ceramic coating and window tint sometime before the end of the year.
How much did that run? I'm a little further west in Temecula but easier to get out by you than it is to hit OC LOL

Valkyrja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GTPE, Star White
Occupation
I hack things
Country flag
How much did that run? I'm a little further west in Temecula but easier to get out by you than it is to hit OC LOL
Around $2900 for the PPF. I am still trying to find a place to get the stripes done so I can then go back and get the ceramic coat and window tinting.
Sponsored