mattbostonmache

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
Country flag
What social media accounts are you following for Mach E news and photos?

Here are my top 3 (they all post some great photos and details about the Mach E):

1. Robert Iorio, Instagram @iorio_robert, Vehicle Engineering Manager at Ford Electrics: https://instagram.com/iorio_robert
(He often answers questions if you post comments on his photos)

2. Mike Dean, Instagram @themikedean, Product Engineer, Restraints at Ford: https://instagram.com/themikedean

3. Emma Bergg, Twitter @ebergg, Global EV Communications Manger for Ford: https://twitter.com/ebergg

Who do you follow?
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag

Dahtasnaby

First Name
Ermelin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Thanks for sharing your recos—I'll make sure to give 'em a follow!

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMG GT; Taycan, Q7, Sienna Hybrid
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
This thread made me realize I get 99.99% of my Mach e info from this website. Since I got it I don't think I've spontaneously gone anywhere other than here or Ford.com for info, unless following a link from this forum.

titustabitha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford mach e
Country flag
Thanks for sharing your top picks for Mach E-news and photos on social media. Those accounts sound pretty dope!
If you're looking for some instant TikTok live views to spice up your feed, I've got a cool suggestion for you. Check out the awesome content from @MachEMaster on TikTok. They're all about Mach E vibes and have some sick videos to keep you entertained. They've got the inside scoop and share epic details about the Mach E that'll leave you wanting more!
Don't forget to give them a follow and turn on those notifications so you never miss out on their latest uploads.

Last edited:

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I don't have any connections or insider info, but I'm also trying to collect and share Mach-E and general EV news on:

--Patrick
says the person who got Ford to lend them a car for a week so they could check out BlueCruise 1.2 😉
BTW, loved the video from Disneyland. Next time, you guys should take a road trip to Disney World (which happens to be my happy place 😀)

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
says the person who got Ford to lend them a car for a week so they could check out BlueCruise 1.2 😉
BTW, loved the video from Disneyland. Next time, you guys should take a road trip to Disney World (which happens to be my happy place 😀)
Hahaha... OK, now I have a connection to Ford but I am still low priority compared to the big boys and girl. We were very happy to get the loaner with BC 1.2 for a whole week! We've asked to get a Lightning for a week to review. You'll see how long we have to wait for that (and we've been asking since last May).

We'd love to make that trip to Disney World! We went there in 2021 because Disney World's 50th coincided with my 50th! We flew for that trip but I'd prefer to drive next time and then swing up the East Coast to visit my family in NC.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Hahaha... OK, now I have a connection to Ford but I am still low priority compared to the big boys and girl. We were very happy to get the loaner with BC 1.2 for a whole week! We've asked to get a Lightning for a week to review. You'll see how long we have to wait for that (and we've been asking since last May).

We'd love to make that trip to Disney World! We went there in 2021 because Disney World's 50th coincided with my 50th! We flew for that trip but I'd prefer to drive next time and then swing up the East Coast to visit my family in NC.
Wow! I hope they get you a Lightning soon! Maybe if you mention that Liv is looking around for another car 😉
Glad to hear that you made it for the 50th. Now it’s all about the 100th anniversary of the Walt Disney Company!

HeidWolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lexus
Country flag
Thanks for sharing your top 3 social media accounts for Mach E news and photos; it's a great way to stay updated and connected with the community. It's always beneficial to have reliable sources for information.

While we're on the topic of social media, if you or anyone you know is interested in expanding their presence on platforms like TikTok, you might want to Buy Tik Tok Auto Views. It can help boost the visibility of your content and reach a wider audience, especially for those interested in electric vehicles like the Mach E.

Keep up the great work in staying engaged with the Mach E community!

Last edited:

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Thanks for sharing your top 3 social media accounts for Mach E news and photos; it's a great way to stay updated and connected with the community. It's always beneficial to have reliable sources for information.
If you are trying to stay up to date, you might want to use information that is less than 3 years old! This is an ancient thread from the days before the Mach E had even been built.
Sponsored