Software issues, misc issues, would be nice to have features….

Niels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD/ER Premium
Country flag
I’ve had my Mach E premium w/extended range for about 800 miles now and I’ve consistently been having software issues. Has anyone else been experiencing the below? What did you do to fix them?

I also listed some other stuff that I’ve noticed, maybe Ford will read this and make changes as needed. I apologize in advance if all of this has already been posted / discussed, I’m new to forum.

Software Issues
-windshield wiper will randomly turn on for a one-time sweep
-sometimes the screen doesn’t load, it’s just blank for a minute or two
-my settings NEVER save, only my drive mode and the seat setting stay as is.
-my front camera occasionally has heavy lag, then It'll fast forward to catch up
-whenever I turn the car on, my phone will pop up and it’ll try to make calls
-I can’t get my iPhone 11 Pro setup as a key, I’ve tried countless times
-I’ve had the screen mode randomly go back to “auto” after I’ve set it as “dark”
-when I press “activate” on the fast charger in the Ford Pass (once you select one), it comes back as an error but it’ll still charge
-The car doesn’t lock sometimes when I walk away. I must either use the phone or the fob to lock it.

Misc Issues
-Frunk closure is nearly impossible. My dealership said, "that's how they all close". Sounds like Ford has a functionality issue they need to fix.

Would be nice to have features…
-Some type of coating on the class screen to prevent fingerprints, it gets messy.
-A button to turn off the soccer mom backup beeping. Let’s be honest, it’s a little embarrassing to be driving a “mustang” and sounding like a school bus. The looks I've received while backing up are hilarious yet disturbing at the same time (I don't remember my tesla every doing this). If its required by law, it is what it is, if its not, then there should be an option to turn it off or opt out / take on the risk.
-Save your setting / update your setting button or have the car actually save the last setting(s). Whatever Ford currently has going on isn’t working, it’s unacceptable, needs to be fixed.
-Better sound system. Its okayyyyyyyy as it, however, it would be a lot nicer if they had an option to put the speakers in the head rest. I had it in one of my previous cars, incredible sound experience.
-More rim options for each model, after all, rims help define your style, etc. I.e try finding your Tesla in a bay area parking lot, they allllllll look the same.
-Have a camera button added to the steering wheel for easy access. Having to jump into settings to get the camera up for tight space parking isn’t as efficient.
-Nicer looking front plate option + better location. Current one looks like it was picked up at the dollar store, I had to remove it and put a new one on.
-An option to buy a OEM charger for the car. I won't be picking up the wall unit, but I would like to have an extra charger in the car in case of emergencies.

Did I miss anything guys?
Sponsored

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
can't argue with any of that. maybe add that air cond comes on for no reason randomly.
the no save button profile feature is a head scratcher.