North Carolina SOLD Mach-E ER RWD Premium - Carbonized Gray - 4,200 miles

RussTBus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E RWD ER Premium
Country flag
The Mach-E is a great vehicle but as it turns out just isn't my thing, so I thought I'd offer it here before going the trade-in/Carvana/whatever else route. As the title says this is a RWD extended range premium in carbonized gray with black interior.

Somewhat of a detail geek so I've done a two-stage paint correction, currently polymer coated with the Jescar Powerlock Plus/Collonite 845 combo, and is garage kept. Exterior is pretty flawless. Side badges have been removed and I've installed a hitch for my bike carrier, otherwise it's just as you'd find it new on the lot (sans paint love marks).

Selling price is $53k and the buyer of course wouldn't qualify for the EV credit as second owner. This is slightly under sticker so I imagine I might get a little negative feedback on that, just understand that it's barely more than my local Ford dealer and Carvana have already offered, and both are significantly easier than selling private.

MME.jpg
Sponsored

Cartman417

First Name
Cartman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 C450
Country flag
So you get the tax credit AND you’re asking more than local areas?

OP
OP

RussTBus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So you get the tax credit AND you’re asking more than local areas?
Original owner always gets the tax credit, and as far as I know my asking price was fair. If these are readily available in your area for less than MSRP you should let others in the group know, many would jump all over it. I ended up selling back to my dealer for MSRP, I'll update the thread.

OP
OP

RussTBus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What hitch did you go with?
Curt CRT-13480. I was between that and the Torklift, basically just chose this one because it seemed very similar for half the price. It's as minimal as it gets without being removable like some of the stealth hitches and a fairly easy install.

sharkcom

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
Curt CRT-13480. I was between that and the Torklift, basically just chose this one because it seemed very similar for half the price. It's as minimal as it gets without being removable like some of the stealth hitches and a fairly easy install.
Thanks for the info and congrats on selling it back to the dealership.
Sponsored