Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Just took it for a test drive and I couldn’t get it to slip off the sweet spot. Spent way too much time getting the size and placement of the holes right.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Solution to phone slipping off the charging pad! 📱 3DBF5281-0AE3-463F-9D4B-6156AE4FE582
Ford Mustang Mach-E Solution to phone slipping off the charging pad! 📱 125485E3-1FB4-4CBE-B839-32701C8A8B5F
Ford Mustang Mach-E Solution to phone slipping off the charging pad! 📱 C4289573-F4DB-476D-9187-A1624E3611F5

DadzBoyz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mustang Mach-E GTPE (ordered), 20 Mazda CX-5
Occupation
Software Systems Integrator
Country flag
When I test drove a MME, some time ago, the charger section seemed just slightly too small for my iPhone 12 Pro Max.
I had driven other Ford products where this was also true.
I went to Amazon and ordered this from @AOSK . It came in this week and it seems to fit my iPhone 14 Pro Max well.

AOSK for Mustang Mach e Wireless Charger Center Console Organizer,Mobile Wireless Charging Tray, Center Console Storage Box for mach e 2021-2022 interior accessories(Black) https://a.co/d/anHxPel

Now, I just need my MME to put it in.
November delivery can’t get here fast enough!!! 😎

OP
OP
Gullwingdmc

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
When I test drove a MME, some time ago, the charger section seemed just slightly too small for my iPhone 12 Pro Max.
I went to Amazon and ordered this from @AOSK . It came in this week and it seems to fit my iPhone 14 Pro Max well.

AOSK for Mustang Mach e Wireless Charger Center Console Organizer,Mobile Wireless Charging Tray, Center Console Storage Box for mach e 2021-2022 interior accessories(Black) https://a.co/d/anHxPel

The biggest problem with any charging mat is the phone slides around due to the cars incredible acceleration.

Hopefully your car comes soon!

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag

Thank you!, Im also looking forward to your Mach E arriving.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
The biggest problem with any charging mat is the phone slides around due to the cars incredible acceleration.

Hopefully your car comes soon!
I’ve had the @AOSK silicon Matt for quite some time now. No sliding. My iPhone 12 ProMax stays out all the time now.

satchel prefect

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crusty old PHEV
Country flag
This is how I secure my Fold Galaxy Flip 4 and position it for charging. Aosk silicone tray with a few round plugs. They are a temporary solution while I keep an eye out for some foam that I will try to cut into the right shape and possibly wrap if necessary:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Solution to phone slipping off the charging pad! 📱 charger
Sponsored

Last edited: