OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Europe already over 8,000 orders. So put that with the 54,000 plus North American and your over 60,000 already. I would say anyone that doesn't get an order in by end of this month won't get a mache next year.
Sponsored

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
He said mache in Europe looks like the end of January be to the dealers and for sale around February.

GTMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GTPE in DMG
Country flag
Europe already over 8,000 orders. So put that with the 54,000 plus North American and your over 60,000 already. I would say anyone that doesn't get an order in by end of this month won't get a mache next year.
What about the people that reserved the GT model? Are they part of the 54000 NA units? I have a GT reservation number in the 9XXX that I placed last November and hope to have it late next summer.

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What about the people that reserved the GT model? Are they part of the 54000 NA units? I have a GT reservation number in the 9XXX that I placed last November and hope to have it late next summer.
No sir they are not. Gt is not included.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Noticed the navigation directions on the driverā€™s cluster. Interesting!

734431CC-4F5A-4F6B-8EBD-249255550328.jpeg
It's interesting that it is so different than what they've shown before, and changing the drive modes didn't seem to change the view in the binnacle at all. On left also looks like an efficiency graph like my mustang has in one of its views. So is that a Europe thing or can you tailor the view in all markets?

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
It's interesting that it is so different than what they've shown before, and changing the drive modes didn't seem to change the view in the binnacle at all. On left also looks like an efficiency graph like my mustang has in one of its views. So is that a Europe thing or can you tailor the view in all markets?
Donā€™t know that Iā€™ve seen a video before showing both screens at the same time while the navigation is actively routing to a location. Maybe this is how it works in every market?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Donā€™t know that Iā€™ve seen a video before showing both screens at the same time while the navigation is actively routing to a location. Maybe this is how it works in every market?
Hope so! I want it here in the US.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Hope so! I want it here in the US.
Me too!! The driverā€™s cluster is supposed to be important information for the driver. So it doesnā€™t seem to be a shrunken image of the whole navigation system. Itā€™s appears to be just ā€˜there is an upcoming turnā€™ arrow (maybe distance to the turn too) or ā€˜keep going straightā€™. Simple and to the point.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
šŸ”‘ ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ šŸ‘€
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Me too!! The driverā€™s cluster is supposed to be important information for the driver. So it doesnā€™t seem to be a shrunken image of the whole navigation system. Itā€™s appears to be just ā€˜there is an upcoming turnā€™ arrow (maybe distance to the turn too) or ā€˜keep going straightā€™. Simple and to the point.
I noticed Hondas also do this while Android Auto is navigating. (Ford said SYNC 4A also supports this while using Android Auto, but we haven't seen it demonstrated yet.) The driver instrument cluster shows its normal stuff until you are about 1000-600 feet or so from the next navigational direction. Then it shows a turning arrow (or other appropriate indicator, such as roundabout) with a distance and bars countdown until you reach the navigational step.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
It appears that Ford is not promising charging to stay at 150 kw for very long.
I noticed that wording also. I think it is interesting how different the European press releases are worded compared to the U.S. The European EV consumer must be more educated and as such, Ford gives it to them straight. I think many are now much more aware that DCFC is not the primary method of charging anyway so the charge speed on DC isnt very high on their list of concerns.

For us here in the U.S., Ford has to beat around the bush a bit because a statement like that will cause mass hysteria with our group. Proven by the very active discussions on DCFC charging on this forum. :)

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Just what you need. Details on the big screen.

FredT

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Passat Wagon
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It has to be! (I hope)

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
šŸ”‘ ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ šŸ‘€
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag