Some new owner questions / remarks

DZign

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
one with wheels
Country flag
Finally got my mach-e.
Have it for a week now and really love driving it.
Just have to get used to its size, it's quite big especially the turning circle.
When my neighbour parks too close by I can't turn off my driveway.. (small street and cars can park at the other side)..

Anyway I have some remarks.
When you park the car I'd love to see buttons pop up on the screen automatically to open the trunk/ booth.
That's the next thing I usually want to do and I don't want to go in a menu for it.

And a question: can you see the kwh charged in the pass app ? It shows the charging sessions but only percentages?
Sponsored

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME RR 4x & 17 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
When you park the car I'd love to see buttons pop up on the screen automatically to open the trunk/ booth.
That's the next thing I usually want to do and I don't want to go in a menu for it.

And a question: can you see the kwh charged in the pass app ? It shows the charging sessions but only percentages?
I would like this or some sort of customizable button on the screen to program it too. It’s a pain in the ass to go a couple levels deep on the touchscreen to pop open the back when you’re picking someone up at the airport.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
The number of kW charged shows in the details right after the session. It does NOT show in the history.
Sponsored