Some of us just got screwed by New Jersey - but Ford is stepping up!

Johnny

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium SR AWD, Buick Enclave
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
I submitted my application on Saturday when I took delivery of the car and submitted all the required documents. We shall see how long it takes!
Sponsored

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I submitted my application on Saturday when I took delivery of the car and submitted all the required documents. We shall see how long it takes!
What was your MSRP?

Return of the Mach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
$50,095.25 (SR AWD Premium with X plan)
Thanks Johnny.... that should end up being my exact MSRP as well, so I will use that as a guide. Mine is also a SR AWD Premium (w/X-plan).... and also Carbonized Gray to boot! :cool:

Johnny

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium SR AWD, Buick Enclave
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Thanks Johnny.... that should end up being my exact MSRP as well, so I will use that as a guide. Mine is also a SR AWD Premium (w/X-plan).... and also Carbonized Gray to boot! :cool:
Nice! Hopefully your MME shows up soon! It's a blast to drive!!

SoriceConsulting

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sorice.com
Vehicles
2023 GTPE, Rapid Red
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
For those of us hoping the rebate kicks back in on July 1, I emailed Charge Up NJ folks and am awaiting an answer regarding the program, as I saw this today in the 'Budget In Brief' document. Note that there is no EV Rebate estimate for 2021. Not sure what that means...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Some of us just got screwed by New Jersey - but Ford is stepping up! NJBudget

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
For those of us hoping the rebate kicks back in on July 1, I emailed Charge Up NJ folks and am awaiting an answer regarding the program, as I saw this today in the 'Budget In Brief' document. Note that there is no EV Rebate estimate for 2021. Not sure what that means...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Some of us just got screwed by New Jersey - but Ford is stepping up! NJBudget
Good catch! It even looks like nothing will be paid in 2021?

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag

Maybe it means it hasn't been decided yet and they did not want to put in an estimated amount in the budget? Nothing in 2022 either. Hard to believe it is really nothing.

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag
Maybe it means it hasn't been decided yet and they did not want to put in an estimated amount in the budget? Nothing in 2022 either. Hard to believe it is really nothing.
who knows. ---- is not 0 at least

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm betting on the full $5K in the new Point-of-Sale EV rebate program. Not a completely Pollyanna bet based on current news, projections, and state gov.

SoriceConsulting

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sorice.com
Vehicles
2023 GTPE, Rapid Red
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
I'm betting on the full $5K in the new Point-of-Sale EV rebate program. Not a completely Pollyanna bet based on current news, projections, and state gov.
This is the reply I rec
This is the reply I received from bpu.nj.gov:

If you have not accepted delivery of your vehicle by 3/15/2021 in order to complete the post-purchase application for Charge Up New Jersey, then you will not be able to receive a post-purchase incentive since the portal will be closing as of 3/15/2021. If the vehicle in anticipated to be received sometime in June or July 2021, it may be best to wait for the point of sale incentive to launch in summer 2021.

The Charge Up NJ Program is a 10 year program backed by the EV Act (S2252) with an annual budget of $30M. There will be a program come summer 2021 once the budget for the NJBPU is officially approved via Board action. Please await the announcement for the launch and further details on the point of sale terms and conditions.

Ashley Lynn Chrzaszcz
[email protected]

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This is the reply I rec

This is the reply I received from bpu.nj.gov:

If you have not accepted delivery of your vehicle by 3/15/2021 in order to complete the post-purchase application for Charge Up New Jersey, then you will not be able to receive a post-purchase incentive since the portal will be closing as of 3/15/2021. If the vehicle in anticipated to be received sometime in June or July 2021, it may be best to wait for the point of sale incentive to launch in summer 2021.

The Charge Up NJ Program is a 10 year program backed by the EV Act (S2252) with an annual budget of $30M. There will be a program come summer 2021 once the budget for the NJBPU is officially approved via Board action. Please await the announcement for the launch and further details on the point of sale terms and conditions.

Ashley Lynn Chrzaszcz
[email protected]

Thanks for checking and forwarding the reply. Very encouraging.

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Hi all.....I got an email late yesterday from Charge UP NJ, well actually two emails......first I picked up my car 2-12-21, applied to Charge UP days later, finally sent paperwork to them by approx. end of Feb.......well the email I got was that my paperwork was incomplete or incorrect and I have 14 days to correct or I will have to re-apply......it seems that on my invoice/bill of sale in the upper left corner there are 4 boxes, new, used, demo, and a blank, my dealer, who has been very good all during the process, checked the USED box, which automatically eliminates me from the incentive!!!! and they needed something that contains the order date, my info, and the VIN......the order sheet, of course does not have a VIN because you do not get a VIN until scheduled for build.....

the second email was from Ann King, some of you know and have dealt with......I emailed her back with questions and called and left a message.......she called back by noon, we walked through what I needed to do and I should be OK.....she is the best, she seems to care and wants things to be right.......she told me when she saw the USED on the invoice she knew it wasn't correct, so she sent an email right out to me.......

I could sent a screenshot, of the Ford tracker with my name, date of order, VIN, BUT I seem not to have access to that any more after car PU.......

OP
OP
timbop

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Yup, they sent me the note yesterday that I needed to submit proof of order with the VIN# on it. Umm, you don't get a VIN when you ORDER the car NJ...

Seeing what I can get from my dealer with the Order date, my name, and VIN#... but my guess is that the data I need is no longer available
Sponsored