Miriam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
I have had my car for a week. My husband beat me to getting profiles set up. He spent the first evening sitting in the car playing with every setting and choosing what he wanted (while I went to bed). He was kind enough to choose memory 2 and leave memory 1 for me.

The next day I followed all the instructions to setup my profile, connect it to my fob and my PaK. When I get in the car (at home or out and about with), the seat and mirrors go to my husband’s setting and the ambient lighting on the interior goes to the color he selected.

He’s a foot taller than me. So the seat moving back that much is quite annoying. Any thought how I get the car to recognize my fob and PaK?
Sponsored

MoonRiver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
02 Camry, 07 Infiniti G35
Country flag
You might have to set up your paak from scratch again so that you can select all of your prefer settings.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Make sure your profile shows your phone and fob. Verify that pushing 1 gives you your settings.

OP
OP

Miriam King

First Name
Miriam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
You might have to set up your paak from scratch again so that you can select all of your prefer settings.
Thank you. We ended up reprogramming my fob and PaK

OP
OP

Miriam King

First Name
Miriam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Make sure your profile shows your phone and fob. Verify that pushing 1 gives you your settings.
It did show both my phone and fob. We ended up resetting both.

Reign of Ravens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E Premium, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
Glitches in the software. I set up the car for my wife and I and for some reason, every time I'd approach the car it would set for her seating position - even though my profile was set. Even when I set everything up again it would still happen reliably. She didn't have that same issue. It resolved when I brought my car in to the dealership for an unrelated issue and they reportedly ran a bunch of software updates that weren't delivered OTA - since then it has seemingly been working flawlessly.

OP
OP

Miriam King

First Name
Miriam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Glitches in the software. I set up the car for my wife and I and for some reason, every time I'd approach the car it would set for her seating position - even though my profile was set. Even when I set everything up again it would still happen reliably. She didn't have that same issue. It resolved when I brought my car in to the dealership for an unrelated issue and they reportedly ran a bunch of software updates that weren't delivered OTA - since then it has seemingly been working flawlessly.
That’s interesting. Thanks for letting me know
Sponsored