dixiekidd88

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Prem XAWD, 14 f150 3.5 Ecoboost, 22 Edge ST 2.7
Country flag
The windshield has a type of holographic look to it and you can see where the path of the wipers in the front. Tried cleaning with microfiber cloth and doesn't help. There is also a few circles from obvious stickers and also numbers imprinted when looking from inside out. Anyone else have this issue? In SF Bay area of California. Thanks.

NOTE: we did pickup the vehicle at the dealership when it was night time and did our own detail of the vehicle as we thought the window mess was the detailer at the dealership. The dealer attempted to wax the windshield, it is better but still noticeable....
Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
My 2013 Explorer has circle marks on the windshield. It looks to me like they are from suction devices used during installation. I've never been able to get rid of them. Still noticeable after 8 years...:confused:

OP
OP
dixiekidd88

dixiekidd88

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My 2013 Explorer has circle marks on the windshield. It looks to me like they are from suction devices used during installation. I've never been able to get rid of them. Still noticeable after 8 years...:confused:
What is interesting is the path of the wipers is like almost etched into the glass, like they were ran with dirt on the windshield.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
What is interesting is the path of the wipers is like almost etched into the glass, like they were ran with dirt on the windshield.
That doesn't sound good.

My previous comment was only in reference to the circles you mentioned.

OP
OP
dixiekidd88

dixiekidd88

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That doesn't sound good.

My previous comment was only in reference to the circles you mentioned.
Yea I assumed that might have been what they were from. The circles are the size of a slice of bologna or so...We shall see what happens...
Sponsored