Someone in central and east coast run a search on the ford site for me, mach-e in infinite blue

tmblue

First Name
Tory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Audi Q5, 2014 Audi Q5, 1986 IROCZ, Mach-E
Country flag
Wondering if anything is sitting on the ground in your region. The 500 mile range for me in California, doesn't reach very far.

Looking for awd/extended, silver interior infinite blue.

Or if someone knows how I can go about extending my search, that would be cool as well :)

Thanks!
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Wondering if anything is sitting on the ground in your region. The 500 mile range for me in California, doesn't reach very far.

Or if someone knows how I can go about extending my search, that would be cool as well :)

Thanks!
Change the zip code... You can put in any zip code, then change back to 500 miles.

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag

Thanks!
Use cars.com and Edmunds. Much better than Ford and you can select unlimited miles. I found my MME in Florida using cars.com and I'm in California as well.

That way you don't have to figure out zip codes all over the USA and bust out the protractor to draw 500mi radius circles ?

Last edited:
OP
OP

tmblue

First Name
Tory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Audi Q5, 2014 Audi Q5, 1986 IROCZ, Mach-E
Country flag
okay thanks all :) I'll try not to be so dense :) but DevSec is right I don't want to pull out the protractor and start learning zipcodes either :) hahaha

ebeponyan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Infinite Blue was discontinued a while ago so it’s likely an uphill battle unless you’re looking for used.
True. You may still get lucky with a mannequin car, which generally still qualify for the tax credit*. Although you have to imagine those test drives put on some hard mileage, and there's no guarantee that the dealership has been taking good care of the battery either.

*probably want to consult an expert on that

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium Space White
Country flag
True. You may still get lucky with a mannequin car, which generally still qualify for the tax credit*. Although you have to imagine those test drives put on some hard mileage, and there's no guarantee that the dealership has been taking good care of the battery either.

*probably want to consult an expert on that
I'm not an expert, but an owner. Replaced half of HV battery, 2 recalls, failed OTA updates and 2 bad CV joints. I'd probably stay away from the earlier builds unless you are willing to trade-off the headaches for the color.
Sponsored