Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Kona EV, Mustang Mach e ordered 4/8/21
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Oh, I have been checking the reservation page frequently. 15 weeks and still waiting for a build date.
16 weeks since order confirmed and no production date. Starting to wonder if the dealer might have screwed up the order.
Sponsored

cvk71

First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E GT, 2015 Lincoln MKZ, 1962 Ranchero,
Occupation
Operations Manager
Country flag
I saw the same thing yesterday when I was checking on the build date. I contacted my dealer and he said I am scheduled for production on 9/7 and that they still wanted to sell me the car. I have to say that all of this is very frustrating. If my solar experience with Tesla hadn't been just as bad, and my uncle's Model 3 was replaced with a Model Y because of how bad the car was, I might have cancelled.

Jim Guthry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
What changed between last night and today for me was the json flag "isDealerBEVEnrolled" from false to true on the dealer object. Probably a new program or dealer configuration parameter that they were rolling out.

Also, half the boolean fields are actual booleans, true | false, and half are the quoted strings "TRUE" and "FALSE". I'm telling you, this is going to cause more bugs down the line, Ford developers ?

Reactions: n0n

Humblest

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME Premium AWD ER; '21 Mini SE (EV)
Country flag

JRT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2wd Premium
Country flag
I feel for you all, the comedy of bad emails and updates continue. No Quality Control or proper testing and verification, sounds like the miracle of agile away development.

Last edited:

BostonPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER / AWD Built 12/21
Country flag
Just to add to the list when I got back in my production date / week went from 10/25 to 11/1.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Ford just called me. I DM'd the media contacts who are on this forum and asked what is going on with this. The woman from Ford, Brittanie, doesn't know about the web site message that we all saw, but did pull my VVR and sent me a snapshot.

In short, the car started production on 8/31 and their ETA for dealer delivery shows 10/15. I have little confidence in the mid-October date, but did want to call out Ford for following through on their promise of a call with an update.

MachoHulkWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Camery
Country flag
I wonder if this has anything to do with the rumored dates for production year models. 9/3 was supposed to be the date for final orders on the 2021 MY. Wishful thinking is that those dates hold true and this was Ford dinking around with their website. Who knows.

Mandretti

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Long Range Red
Occupation
Musician
Country flag
says the same for mines. no production date yet. order 1 month ago. just broken site as usual...
I ordered in February and don't have a car or even a production date. So don't hold your breath. Everyone - go find one on a dealer lot. They are there to be had. I got one from a dealer a hundred miles away in June.
Sponsored