Tarynem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Premium (pending)
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Thats the same email I got when I canceled my first order through the dealership. May be a website glitch but I'd check with the dealership just in case.

akf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RX450H, 2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Tried this but only can type 4 digits in the order number? Is this a Ford- or dealer-side specific number?
You will need to get your window sticker first, the four digits order number is listed on there...

It is in the format of "AA-BBBB O/T 1" under the Item# box. the "BBBB" is your order number

Tarynem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Tried this but only can type 4 digits in the order number? Is this a Ford- or dealer-side specific number?
Some dealers have 4 digit order numbers and others have 9 digit numbers. My first order was a 9 digit, and my second order the very next day at another dealership was 4 digits.

rexmurph

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER, 2022 Ioniq-5
Country flag
Went to check the status on the Ford website and saw the below, anyone else? Prior to this it was showing scheduled production in Mid Oct.
ADFC6E83-9A1D-4DDA-BA04-F9FD6F51DCD3.jpeg
Just checked my account and got the same message....WTF

Tarynem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Just checked my account and got the same message....WTF
There's a thread someone made this afternoon dedicated to this subject. Sounds like a Ford website error, but I'd check with the dealership. I did not get this email.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Relax folks, my already delivered MACH-E has hit the breaks too. My bronco order is still there, but my way passed and already delivered 6 months ago MME has hit the breaks. I would think they are starting to gear up for MY22 ordering.

Ford Mustang Mach-E SORRY TO HIT THE BRAKES email Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 8.16.26 PM

Last edited:

CharleyCarlos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE In Production
Country flag
Same. After the questionable GTPE numbers, maybe this is another sign I should find an alternative vehicle.
Relax folks, my already delivered MACH-E has hit the breaks too. My bronco order is still there, but my way passed and already delivered 6 months ago MME has hit the break.s. I would think they are starting to gear up for MY22 ordering.

View attachment 36661
Side issue - what’s the wait time like for Broncos from order to delivery?

n0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e '21 Star White Premium Extended AWD
Country flag
I asked my dealer for the 4 digit order number once I was able to pull the VIN from the website.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Same. After the questionable GTPE numbers, maybe this is another sign I should find an alternative vehicle.

Side issue - what’s the wait time like for Broncos from order to delivery?
About a year out, folks here have no idea what is going over there and how lucky they are compared. There are still folks who ordered the night of the revel still waiting. The MME is a huge success compared to the Bronco in terms of the rollout and keeping the line going. They even stopped production on the MIC (hardtops) due to a mfg issue.

SigSauer

First Name
Mark David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Preiumn in DMG, AWD, ER and 1928 Model A Ford
Occupation
Retired Sales Representative
Country flag
SORRY TO HIT THE BRAKES
We apologize for the inconvenience, but isn't accepting Mustang Mach-E orders at this time. Though no need to worry - your Order number of 11135016 for your Mustang Mach-E PREMIUM is still good. This just means you should select a new dealer to continue your order to get back in the fast lane.

I guess I'm not the only one. Can't clear the page. Really frustrating, Hey Ford, get it together.

shark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Country flag
Must be only for orders not yet in production. Mine looks fine:

Ford Mustang Mach-E SORRY TO HIT THE BRAKES email 1630545880352

Rapid Ed

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
Country flag
It's working again for me. I thought it would come back online and I would magically have a production date but nope looks same as before.
Sponsored