Sound quality on the Select?

cmsva1

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti G35
Country flag
I have a current order for a Select. The only thing I find concerning with my choice is (I believe) that the sound system is a downgrade from the premium. Anyone with a Select have some feedback on the sound system?

Advertisement

Snowy

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicles
MACH-e Select AWD, Dodge Charger SXT AWD
Country flag
I have the same question.... My Select should arrive in a few days (or a few weeks). I am worried that the 6-speaker sound system might not be to par...

vinny2487

First Name
Vince
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Civic, Mustang MachE CA Rte 1 (ordered)
Country flag
I have a current order for a Select. The only thing I find concerning with my choice is (I believe) that the sound system is a downgrade from the premium. Anyone with a Select have some feedback on the sound system?
I test drove the CA Route 1 which has the same sound system as the Select. I found to be be pretty decent and well rounded. It's better than the premium audio system I have on my 2018 Honda Civic.

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E Select RWD, 06 Mustang, 12 Explorer, 62 C10
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
No complaints with my Select after a few thousand miles. Audio quality is pretty good, If it was sub par I would spring for better quality speakers before going up trim.

ArtyMachy

First Name
Arthur
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
No issues with my sound system on my select. But if you a real audiophile I would also suggest simply upgrading speakers after you buy the car. It might be cheaper and more custom made for your audio taste.

Advertisement

Advertisement