benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I messed with this some yesterday. My profile is saved with the tone settings correctly. Its just not applying all of the profile at startup. If I hit 2, and then back to 1, the tone settings are back when I push 1 again.
Sponsored

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I messed with this some yesterday. My profile is saved with the tone settings correctly. Its just not applying all of the profile at startup. If I hit 2, and then back to 1, the tone settings are back when I push 1 again.
Yep, exactly what I found before just getting tired of it and turning Personal Profiles off altogether.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Yep, exactly what I found before just getting tired of it and turning Personal Profiles off altogether.
If you turn off personal profiles, can you still use saved seat positions with the number buttons?

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
If you turn off personal profiles, can you still use saved seat positions with the number buttons?
Yes. Those seem to have the original Ford characteristics (seats & mirrors), linked to the fob. They're just also linked to the Personal Profiles in Sync4.

GatorCat

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E FE Grabber Blue, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV
Occupation
HR Total Rewards
Country flag
Having exact same prob with my FE. Will try deactivating profiles to see if that works for now. I have to reset everything again anyway. My app doesn’t show any SOC or charging data AT ALL. So weird.

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
I had this issue but then I deleted my profile and created a new one and now all my settings stick, including the audio settings that previously never stuck.

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I had this issue but then I deleted my profile and created a new one and now all my settings stick, including the audio settings that previously never stuck.
I had tried that, but it didn't work for me. Only thing that worked was turning Personal Profiles off completely.

While that's fixed many issues, there's still some quirks. For instance, about a third of the time SiriusXM starts off on the default channel (Ch2 Hits1) rather than where I left it. Ch2 isn't even one of my presets.

There's just a lot of startup sequence stuff that's buggy in this car.

slambertr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
I have this exact same issue - fade always reverts to default position. It’s my biggest pet peeve - which I guess is a good thing. I will try the 1-2-3-1 and turn-off Personal Profile as suggested here - thank you!
Sponsored