trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
I was also a little bit annoyed by the $795 upcharge for tinted windows and “nitrogen” in tires, which might have even ballooned to $1,395 by the time the put something in front of me. I will wait for my Xplan order with no markup if I don’t change directions before then.
what color model y are you thinking of, wheel size and interior color?

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
If I go Y, I’m going black with the black rims and white interior. Long range or maybe standard. I’ve owned a long range model 3 and honestly very rarely used anywhere near that much juice. Might just wait for the interior refresh and go that route.

B25Nut

First Name
Charlee
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bsi-inc.com
Vehicles
2021 Premium MME 4EX Star White, 2019 Acura RDX,
Occupation
BSI Sales and Technical Manager
Country flag
The choice between Space White and Star White has been a frustrating experience. Many photos and videos misidentify the colors. I placed my order for Star White, but remained concerned I made the wrong choice. My local dealers finally got F-150s on their lots in Space White and my fears went away. Star White doesn't give as much pearl effect as I would like, but Space White is definitely Grey.

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
Just test drove my dealer's first ftcp in white. Beautiful car. Rwd ext. Car still says in transit, but arrived yesterday. Very solid, quiet car. Someone installed front plate bracket, not required in FL. I emailed sales to not put on mine!

PXL_20210209_224712124.jpg

PXL_20210209_224619600.jpg

PXL_20210209_224611554.jpg

PXL_20210209_224559286.jpg

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
If I go Y, I’m going black with the black rims and white interior. Long range or maybe standard. I’ve owned a long range model 3 and honestly very rarely used anywhere near that much juice. Might just wait for the interior refresh and go that route.
yeah just sucks that's 4,000 dollars extra compared to mache black and white interior free.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Had I seen this photo of Space White before I ordered I would have switched from Red. Looks great!

Hindsight being 20/20 I should have placed 2 orders...

Here is a perfect example of Space White. Love it.

1612299500812.png

NotSoJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Mustang Mach-E reservation holder
Country flag
Love the muted nature of it! Cant wait to get mine - still on track for third week in Feb.!! Space White with grey interior, Premium ER RWD!!
We can race. My space white AWD ER should be in KC tomorrow. As long as it gets on a truck to Chicago, instead of rail, I'm hoping it doesn't have more than another week or week and a half to go. Either way, please post pics!

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3, Tahoe, Mustang Mach E Premium (on order)
Occupation
Communications/Marketing
Country flag
We can race. My space white AWD ER should be in KC tomorrow. As long as it gets on a truck to Chicago, instead of rail, I'm hoping it doesn't have more than another week or week and a half to go. Either way, please post pics!
Mine is here - well, came on the 9th and I will pick it up on the 11th...