GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3, Tahoe, Mustang Mach E Premium (on order)
Occupation
Communications/Marketing
Country flag
Picked up my Space White/Grey interior Premium ER RWD today! I can't say it loud enough - no, and I repeat, no picture does the color justice!!
Sponsored

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Picked up my Space White/Grey interior Premium ER RWD today! I can't say it loud enough - no, and I repeat, no picture does the color justice!!
So I shouldn't ask you for a pic?
I live on a long dusty stone driveway, I am hoping space white hides the dust.

B25Nut

First Name
Charlee
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bsi-inc.com
Vehicles
2021 Premium MME 4EX Star White, 2019 Acura RDX,
Occupation
BSI Sales and Technical Manager
Country flag
Thank you! These are the photos I've been waiting for. The difference between Space White and Star White is readily apparent.

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
The difference between Space White and Star White is readily apparent.
May not be as obvious under different lighting conditions. Star White definitely has a yellow undertone and Space White has a blue undertone, but in bright sunlight the difference isn't as pronounced.

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3, Tahoe, Mustang Mach E Premium (on order)
Occupation
Communications/Marketing
Country flag
Thank you! These are the photos I've been waiting for. The difference between Space White and Star White is readily apparent.
I will say when compared to star white next to one another, space white leans grey - but it is not grey

Gino_A

First Name
Gino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt, 2021 MME 2021 Pacifica, 2011 Silverado
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I picked up my Space White MME on Friday. I tell people that the color is a very light gray.

StephanHR

First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER space white Mini Countryman S
Occupation
head of finance department
Country flag
Is there even a test video with the Mach E in space white ? I see blue , gray , black, red and star white but not the color of my Mach E, or did I miss it.

Othentic

First Name
Benoit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium | Audi Q5 | Hyundai Kona Electric
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Country flag
Picking up mine monday. Space white. When they showed it to me i’d say I was a bit disappointed. I love my cars white andthis one is more like very light gray. I hope it’s gonna turn out better in the sunlight. The one one the left is the star white.

8C6BDDA1-BC7E-44AE-81F7-1AEFC1B61F99.jpeg

RonG

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Hyundai Palisade, 2018 MB GLC AMG 43. Previously owned Mustangs: 1965 hardtop, 1967 Fastback, 1966 Fastback
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Picking up mine monday. Space white. When they showed it to me i’d say I was a bit disappointed. I love my cars white andthis one is more like very light gray. I hope it’s gonna turn out better in the sunlight. The one one the left is the star white.

Ford Mustang Mach-E SPACE WHITE Mach-E Club 8C6BDDA1-BC7E-44AE-81F7-1AEFC1B61F99
Would the dealer let you buy the one on the left instead or is it already spoken for? I too would be disappointed.
In my opinion, whoever came up with the names of these 2 colours should have their eyes examined. Space white should not be called white, rather "space grey" or something similar. I wonder how many other people who ordered will be expecting to receive a white vehicle, all because of a confusing colour name?

prdude

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White w/Gray MME Prem ER RWD, 01 Miata
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
Great choice! This is exactly the color combo, trim, and driveline option I have ordered.
Sponsored