Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My Space White GTPE came in a little over a week ago

Ford Mustang Mach-E SPACE WHITE Mach-E Club 6E097BBD-82C3-444C-9FC3-8D6F3E786916

Ford Mustang Mach-E SPACE WHITE Mach-E Club 6E097BBD-82C3-444C-9FC3-8D6F3E786916

Very nice, still waiting for my Space white premium to be built. I live in southern MD, maybe we can meet up for a Space white MME lunch sometime after I get mine. ?

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
No photos, just mentioning that I finally saw another MME while charging at an EA Station on the road yesterday, and it was Space White. Absolutely stunning color - even my wife commented on how much she liked it.

wombats3

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Mach E Premium EX AWD (Dark Matter Gray)
Country flag
Hello Space White owners. I've had a Premium on order since the end of August. I ordered Iconic Silver and now of course that is no longer available. They converted my order to the new Ice Blue Silver but that's scares me because I won't be able to see if for quite some time and I'm worried it will end up looking like my dad's '85 Taurus.

So I've currently moved my order to Dark Matter Gray. I'm okay with it but not thrilled. I typically go darker with my car, but I really like the way the lighter colors set off the black accents of the Mach E. I feel like the car doesn't pop as well in the black and dark gray, if that makes sense.

I've never been a fan of white cars but the more I look at it, Space White looks pretty interesting to me. It almost looks more light gray than white.

I'd love your guys' thoughts on the color. I haven't seen it in person yet so I'm only going off of photos. Are you happy with it? Would someone who doesn't traditionally love white like this color - is it different enough? I know it's subjective, but any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you!

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
Hello Space White owners. I've had a Premium on order since the end of August. I ordered Iconic Silver and now of course that is no longer available. They converted my order to the new Ice Blue Silver but that's scares me because I won't be able to see if for quite some time and I'm worried it will end up looking like my dad's '85 Taurus.

So I've currently moved my order to Dark Matter Gray. I'm okay with it but not thrilled. I typically go darker with my car, but I really like the way the lighter colors set off the black accents of the Mach E. I feel like the car doesn't pop as well in the black and dark gray, if that makes sense.

I've never been a fan of white cars but the more I look at it, Space White looks pretty interesting to me. It almost looks more light gray than white.

I'd love your guys' thoughts on the color. I haven't seen it in person yet so I'm only going off of photos. Are you happy with it? Would someone who doesn't traditionally love white like this color - is it different enough? I know it's subjective, but any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you!
It was not my color of choice but I took it as it was available. I would have gone with either DMG or RR. Now, having owned it for a while I really like it and it gets compliments all the time. It does a great job hiding dirt too, big bonus. It can look gray, white or even a bit purplish in the right light. It's definitely not a one trick pony color

NoVAguy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E SPACE WHITE Mach-E Club Attach0_20211011_192613
Ford Mustang Mach-E SPACE WHITE Mach-E Club PicsArt_10-11-07.14.08
Ford Mustang Mach-E SPACE WHITE Mach-E Club PicsArt_10-11-06.50.57

Hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do! As of now, I don't have any future projects planned for this car. Who knows what the future holds though!

All shop prices are local to the Northern VA area:
  • 2 Front windows tinted to mach rear - $135
  • StrucknDesign Vinyl Grill Wrap - $70
    • Vinyl Grill Wrap installed by shop- $100
  • Fender flares painted by shop to match vehicle - $600
  • Mach-E door emblem debadging - FREE! (Fishing line and glue remover)
  • Red Brake Calipers w/pony logo - $62 total (*note: shops in the area wanted $300+ for this)
    • $25 DIY kit from Amazon
    • $12 can of clear coat
    • $10 paint brushes
    • $15 high temp pony vinyl decals
  • Petrol (ha!) P6A Wheels - $987 total (mounting onto stock tires + install)
    • Pony wheel cap covers - $11
  • Lamin- X Side markers and rear taillights tinted - $70 (note: overspent here, purchased the "Mustang Mach-E Side Marker Covers", "Mustang Mach-E Rear Marker Covers", and the "Mustang Mach-E Tail Light Covers". Tail light covers included the rear markers, so should have only purchased those 2 items)
Total: $2,035

Peaceowl

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE, Audi Q5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I love the changes, including the wheels. Well done! I should be getting my space white premium around the end of October. Thanks for posting photos. I had forgotten how much I liked the gray-white.

TTT

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMC-12, 75 Monza, 17 Volt, 22 MMe Prem. ordered
Occupation
Imagineer
Country flag
It almost looks more light gray than white.

Thank you!
In some light yes. The color changes pretty dramatically depending on the light hitting it and the environment. I love it.

I'm not really a fan of white cars aesthetically, I like how they hid dirt, imperfections etc, but I would never have picked it from photos or the website. I happened to be at my dealer looking at the light versus dark interior for my planned Rapid Red order when I saw a Space White car and I was gob smacked immediately. I fell in love immediately with the color, especially on this car.

You can go find a F150 in Space White and it will look nice, but the truck doesn't have the lines and curves to take real advantage of all the flop in this paint. I'd suggest using the search inventory tool to find a dealer that has a Space White Mach E on the lot if possible and go take a look.

I was just blown away. Still waiting for mine - but very happy with my choice even with all the new color choices.

T

jmn1226

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT (ordered)
Country flag
Super happy with Space White after a couple weeks of usage. So much, I had the front done with PPF and ceramic coated it as well. Some pics after completion (with one in a parking lot next to a close friend).

20211028_141752.jpg

20211028_141745.jpg

20211028_142600_3.jpg

20211028_141802_2.jpg

Todd

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
EV6 GT
Country flag
My 2022 mach-e GT PE was changed to Space White Metallic from iconic silver. I am super excited about this as Space White looks so much better and more modern to me.

CANT WAIT

Rook-EV

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT
Country flag
My Space White GTPE is set to arrive in the ATL between 11/16 and 11/22. Braves win the World Championship and I get this amazing new ride in the same month. LETS GO!