MSP Mach E

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium, 2013 Brammo Empulse R
Country flag
When you had the fender flares painted, did they mask off that bottom portion that's connected to the rocker panel?
They did.

It's probably the reason why the GT and the First Edition are the only one's that have the painted flares... It's a little more complicated than just pulling the flares and painting them....

20210326_110550.jpg

20210326_110603.jpg

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
They did.

It's probably the reason why the GT and the First Edition are the only one's that have the painted flares... It's a little more complicated than just pulling the flares and painting them....

Ford Mustang Mach-E SPACE WHITE Mach-E Club 20210326_110603

Ford Mustang Mach-E SPACE WHITE Mach-E Club 20210326_110603
Cool, thanks man. Planning to bring it in Monday to get the flares and calipers painted. Shop said if their paint guy is nervous about a very good match to Space White they would let me know, they’re usually great so all should go well.
You were my inspiration (and deciding factor in getting this color)!

MSP Mach E

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium, 2013 Brammo Empulse R
Country flag
Cool, thanks man. Planning to bring it in Monday to get the flares and calipers painted. Shop said if their paint guy is nervous about a very good match to Space White they would let me know, they’re usually great so all should go well.
You were my inspiration (and deciding factor in getting this color)!
Good Luck... You will love it....

My guys use BASF for paint and brought them in to scan the car and match the color.... I can get you the color code if you need it....

Ford may have released it by now, they didn't have it 4 months ago...

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Good Luck... You will love it....

My guys use BASF for paint and brought them in to scan the car and match the color.... I can get you the color code if you need it....

Ford may have released it by now, they didn't have it 4 months ago...
Oh nice, if you have the color code that would be very helpful, if it's not too much of a pain.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Got the flares painted body color and the calipers painted red! Thanks for the advice @MSP Mach E.
LOVE the way the car looks...the body colored flares/moldings look great and the calipers add that extra pop.
Next up, detail and then ceramic.
Ford Mustang Mach-E SPACE WHITE Mach-E Club IMG_4074 (1)

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
I saw a Space White when I was getting my Fob programming done at the dealership. Yup, if I come into a large sum of money will be ordering a GT PE in this color.

SoriceConsulting

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sorice.com
Vehicles
2023 GTPE, Rapid Red
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
I was nervous waiting for this Space White PE with the light interior, but in person, I think it is stunning.

Ford Mustang Mach-E SPACE WHITE Mach-E Club 20210722_190254
I agree. I have one as well and it is such a unique color. Kind of white, kind of gray, kind of blue - hard to pin down and it changes depending on the lighting conditions. I always liked (and had) 'pure' white on my cars, but this, I think, is waaaay better. :^)

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
Here's mine after getting the windows tinted. Fronts to match rear and sun shade. Cost $98 :eek: :cool:

Also debadged it but no pics yet, it's filthy. The passenger side X-line broke off. Asked dealer to order a new one but who knows when that'll show up. Probably should go ahead and order a driver side to and when they show up just put them away.
Ford Mustang Mach-E SPACE WHITE Mach-E Club IMG_1990

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
Oh, and I'll just put an end to the "what color is it argument"................Periwinkle, for the win :cool:

Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Thoughts?….. I’m going in on Saturday to get an estimate to have fender flares and mirrors painted to match. To debadge or not? The ones on the doors only…
Ford Mustang Mach-E SPACE WHITE Mach-E Club EA77C5D3-94AC-4706-903E-F42326EB2B8F

AKPat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME GTPE, ‘14 F-350 DRW, ‘19 Edge ST
Country flag
Thoughts?….. I’m going in on Saturday to get an estimate to have fender flares and mirrors painted to match. To debadge or not? The ones on the doors only…
EA77C5D3-94AC-4706-903E-F42326EB2B8F.jpeg
The door badges are coming off my Space white GT right after its delivered in 43 days (fingers crossed)...then straight to get PPF and ceramic coated just in time for the snow;).

mylittlepony

First Name
Dominick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E SPACE WHITE Mach-E Club EA77C5D3-94AC-4706-903E-F42326EB2B8F
If you get the paint job done please post pics! My badges were removed to do a full ppf and I got used to them being off for 5 months.

TTT

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMC-12, 75 Monza, 17 Volt, 22 MMe Prem. ordered
Occupation
Imagineer
Country flag
removing the calipers and reprograming them is not an easy job on the MME
wait... what? reprogramming the calipers?

First of all, why, but my real question is could that be avoided by disconnecting the 12V battery before removing them?

My biggest concern till now was gong to be picking the color for the calipers - now I'm curious.
Sponsored