Jim Guthry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Ok not gonna lie, finally seeing the DMG photos, I’m really happy I went for space white. They specifically designed this car with black top and bottom accents that contrasts so well with space station white/periwinkle. Sorry, no photos or any word yet of my GTPE :(

Thadeal23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328Xi, Toyota 4Runner, Mach E GT on order
Country flag
Ok not gonna lie, finally seeing the DMG photos, I’m really happy I went for space white. They specifically designed this car with black top and bottom accents that contrasts so well with space station white/periwinkle. Sorry, no photos or any word yet of my GTPE :(

I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum... Originally wanted space white but went with DMG with black painted roof. Kinda wishing I stuck with Space White but hopefully some new DMG pictures start popping up to make me feel better ?

mord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME Premium eAWD, Tesla Model Y, Chevy Bolt EV
Country flag
Have you seen that combo in person? Just ordered mine yesterday ?
I'm set on ordering the space gray exterior but am torn between the light space gray interior vs. black onyx. I haven't been able to see the lighter one in person and am curious what people think.

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm set on ordering the space gray exterior but am torn between the light space gray interior vs. black onyx. I haven't been able to see the lighter one in person and am curious what people think.
I have a light interior color in my 2009 Audi A4 and it has aged very well. BTW my order is for a space white RWD premium with light grey interior.

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
I'm happy with the black interior. It's comfortable and doesn't seem to get too hot.
Got it as a demo, so not my first choice but I really do like it

Now, if I were to order a car to my preferred specs it would be Red with white interior

LNFitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Saddle Fitter…and yes, have worked with Mustangs
Country flag
Anyone in the Space White club from Denver? I hope not ;-)

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
Detail guy on site now. Wash, clay, polish, PPF film, and ceramic. In progress looks fantastic so far.

Pics and details when complete, probably tomorrow

Deazmache

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Mazda 3hb premium plus
Country flag
Hello everyone! Have been anxiously following along anonymously since I ordered my MME back in July 2020, and after a week of ownership I decided I'd stop in and share some pics!

Delivery day in the rain (04/14/2021):
mme_rain.jpg

Some shots today (04/21/2021) with some nice Utah landscapes for you :):
mme_mountains.jpg

mme_valley.jpg

mme_side.jpg

As an early adopter of tech, everything has been within my high range of tolerability so far. One quirk so far is I had a Grizzl-E Level 2 home charger installed, and ever since the FordPass app no longer tracks the SOC correctly (it did with the Ford Mobile Charger included), but the car itself receives and accurately reflects the current charge - going to give Ford a call tomorrow and see if we can figure it out.

Enjoy!
Where at in Utah!? I just ordered mine

Kabish

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Saw one of these today while at a local high school. Waved to the guy, but I don’t think he saw my MME sitting there.

second one I’ve seen in San Diego