Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
Whoa, hey now. This is what I have been waiting for. I have felt that the photos I have seen have not been representative of what this finish looks like. I ordered my premium in this color mostly on faith that it would look good and my faith has been rewarded. Alleluia.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
Are you sure that's not Iconic Silver?
Blast, Mark, I agree, on second glance. It could be, or more likely is. The blue color would be the silver reflecting the sky. Hummm. I was hoping that the space white might have a bit of silver in it to make it pick up surrounding colors a bit and therefore, be a bit of a chameleon. So, I wait for a good space white photo. I think I will like it based on what I have seen, the space white, but the photos have all be snaps that are either indoors, at a distance, vague. Will be interesting to see in person.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Blast, Mark, I agree, on second glance. It could be, or more likely is. The blue color would be the silver reflecting the sky. Hummm. I was hoping that the space white might have a bit of silver in it to make it pick up surrounding colors a bit and therefore, be a bit of a chameleon. So, I wait for a good space white photo. I think I will like it based on what I have seen, the space white, but the photos have all be snaps that are either indoors, at a distance, vague. Will be interesting to see in person.
There was this one:

Ford Mustang Mach-E SPACE WHITE Mach-E Club Cuautitlan

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Agree that is the best one. Can see the contrast with the Star White. Still, it feels a bit vague to me somehow, like I have not seen the real color yet. Ah well, soon enough, I suppose.
So, be honest: did you choose your car color to match your dog?

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3, Tahoe, Mustang Mach E Premium (on order)
Occupation
Communications/Marketing
Country flag
Are you sure that's not Iconic Silver?
This!! Maybe it is a lighting thing or a camera thing - much like what happens with pictures of IB - but this looks more silver than a silvery white.

Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
I wonder why the space white is so scarce. On the tour we have seen red, infinite blue, grabber blue, star white, shoot even a wrapped car. No space white to be seen. When I saw the star white I almost changed just due to the lack of posts/pictures of the space white. I’m holding steady though.