Mindee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium AWD ER Space White, 21 Model 3 LR
Occupation
Housewife & Student
Country flag
Enjoying the small amount of color change in the leaves on a beautiful fall day! 🍃

20221105_113935~3.jpg

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
Just got mine dropped off. Master reset, set up most of my stuff and went for a drive. Played with Blue Cruise a bit (Not sure it's a great idea in Phoenix lol)
Color me happy.
Ford Mustang Mach-E SPACE WHITE Mach-E Club IMG_3895

WNKent

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag
New here and wanted to share some pics of my recently PPF wrapped and Ceramic Pro'd GTPE! Special thanks to @MMXX500 on the inspo for the rear vinyl strip that makes it feel more Mustang!

Ford Mustang Mach-E SPACE WHITE Mach-E Club IMG_7154

Wow, this seals the deal for me, I'm going to wrap my Rt 1. It's a matte wrap, correct? Where did you get the work done?

IMG_3900.png

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
A friend from LA stopped by today just after picking up this beauty (22 GTPE with only about 3600mi on it), and I really liked this color more than I thought I would -- especially at sunset here, you really can see different hues in the car's lines as the sun hits it.

Ford Mustang Mach-E SPACE WHITE Mach-E Club IMG_3229.JPG

minders

First Name
Mindee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium AWD ER Space White, 21 Model 3 LR
Occupation
Housewife & Student
Country flag
A friend from LA stopped by today just after picking up this beauty (22 GTPE with only about 3600mi on it), and I really liked this color more than I thought I would -- especially at sunset here, you really can see different hues in the car's lines as the sun hits it.
Me, too! My order was for grabber blue, but a space white had a walk away and I took it without seeing it ON a MME. Sales guy said I should go to the next town over since they had a F-150 in the color so I could at least get an idea while I waited for delivery. The day I took it home, it went from bright white in the sun to a light/robin egg blue to pinkish in the sunset to a light grey in the dark. I describe it as chameleon when people ask me what color it is. I still love the grabber blue, but this color has really grown on me. I still turn back to look at it every time I get out after having it almost 4 months. 😍

RedOctobrrr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach E Select AWD
Country flag
I still turn back to look at it every time I get out after having it almost 4 months. 😍
I do this too lol, but less of admiring and more of "what the shit IS this color?"

I described it to someone as "it's like they put two drops of grey and one drop of blue in the white paint."

jake balde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2020
Country flag
IMG_3229.JPG
Looks like a boss !

Last edited:

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
Here is my SW MME after I got it back from having the grill and the gloss black center console wrapped...

20210422_171719 - Blank.jpg

New Wheels & Tires are on order. 2-3 weeks out...
How or with what PPE were the fenders done? It's on my list of things but no one was able to get me a color match so far.

Edit: oh they were painted as I continued through another 15 pages of this thread. I wish I could find them from Ford already painted.

Last edited: