jaredwphoto

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I've got this color on the brain! I was watching Charlie Brown's Christmas the other day and leaned over to my wife to say "I think Snoopy is Space White'". :)

Ford Mustang Mach-E SPACE WHITE Mach-E Club A-Charlie-Brown-Christmas-Special-Peanuts-dancing-Snoopy-booing-Charlie-Brown

In other news, my local dealership just got a Space White F150 so I went by to see it:

Ford Mustang Mach-E SPACE WHITE Mach-E Club IMG_1679

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
honestly I don't think so, take the ford color table and compare star white and space white; the first picture with the K ( Köln ) license plate is space white and the second one is star white.

Yup - i have seen similar color to Space white in real life on other brands and Start White is white as we all call similar colors generically White. Space White has a slight blend of grey and not as metallic. Space white is a great color.

Backroad Driver

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport, 2018 F150 Lariat Sport Supercharged, 2020 GT350
Country flag
I have a Space White 2021 Lariat Sport ordered. I have been watching this thread for months now trying to figure out what Space White really looks like. My brother and I have a YouTube channel and we focus on Ford vehicles. We just released a video talking about Space White and how it is hard to put your finger on this color. Please check it out. We will be reviewing the Mach-E very soon. We will have a ton of content on the new F150 and yes, I am still getting Space White!

Zoomer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti G37, Honda Accord
Country flag
I have a Space White 2021 Lariat Sport ordered. I have been watching this thread for months now trying to figure out what Space White really looks like. My brother and I have a YouTube channel and we focus on Ford vehicles. We just released a video talking about Space White and how it is hard to put your finger on this color. Please check it out. We will be reviewing the Mach-E very soon. We will have a ton of content on the new F150 and yes, I am still getting Space White!

Thanks for posting this video to help others considering Space White. The comments made about blue undertones are concerning to me. I don't want any baby blue/periwinkle on my MME! I hadn't considered visiting a dealer to put eyes on the F-150 colors… good idea!

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
Thanks for posting this video to help others considering Space White. The comments made about blue undertones are concerning to me. I don't want any baby blue/periwinkle on my MME! I hadn't considered visiting a dealer to put eyes on the F-150 colors… good idea!
Willing to bet the blue is coming from sky influence in reflection.

11A0BDFC-049D-4B88-BCDE-307925ECF7AF.jpeg

Backroad Driver

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport, 2018 F150 Lariat Sport Supercharged, 2020 GT350
Country flag
Hey guys, we just released another video that shows Space White in direct sunlight on a 2021 F150 from all angles. We also compare it to Star White and Oxford White. I know our last video was shot on an overcast day and it was hard to make a decision about the color without all the facts. Between both videos, you should be able to decide if Space White is the right color for you.

RonG

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Hyundai Palisade, 2018 MB GLC AMG 43. Previously owned Mustangs: 1965 hardtop, 1967 Fastback, 1966 Fastback
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Whoever came up with the colour names "Star White" and "Space White" should have their heads examined. Where are stars? Up in space! What is up in space? Stars! How confusing can you get! Whoever is ordering a new Mach E should definitely confirm with the sales order desk that they ordered the right colour.
If Ford wanted a "space" description they should have been more accurate; ie Star White and Space GREY.
On a related subject; is it possible to custom order a colour? For eg., my favourite Mustang colour, Highland Green? Or to order a part of the vehicle a different colour. For eg., if I were to order the premium model, I would probably order it in Star White, but I would like the wheel lip moldings also painted white, the same as the rest of the vehicle. Similar to the FE and GT models.

RonG

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Hyundai Palisade, 2018 MB GLC AMG 43. Previously owned Mustangs: 1965 hardtop, 1967 Fastback, 1966 Fastback
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Even I am confused, I meant to post the above comments in the Star White section.

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
Most of the members on this forum are confused. The few that aren’t confused are deluded about not being confused.
Also if you think about it space is black the stars are white. So space black star white. Should have named it sorta gray kinda white.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Whoever came up with the colour names "Star White" and "Space White" should have their heads examined. Where are stars? Up in space! What is up in space? Stars! How confusing can you get! Whoever is ordering a new Mach E should definitely confirm with the sales order desk that they ordered the right colour.
If Ford wanted a "space" description they should have been more accurate; ie Star White and Space GREY.
On a related subject; is it possible to custom order a colour? For eg., my favourite Mustang colour, Highland Green? Or to order a part of the vehicle a different colour. For eg., if I were to order the premium model, I would probably order it in Star White, but I would like the wheel lip moldings also painted white, the same as the rest of the vehicle. Similar to the FE and GT models.
Lol you are right about the confusion and No cant order custom colors through Ford at this point for non GTs and for GTs - may be they will offer that when ordering starts (not sure though).
Sponsored