Retired oceanographer
Country flag

EVInFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium ER Space White
Country flag
Love the muted nature of it! Cant wait to get mine - still on track for third week in Feb.!! Space White with grey interior, Premium ER RWD!!

Looking forward to your pics! Same ordered MME coming here to FL...2/21/21 build date.

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3, Tahoe, Mustang Mach E Premium (on order)
Occupation
Communications/Marketing
Country flag
Looking forward to your pics! Same ordered MME coming here to FL...2/21/21 build date.
Oh, may have more pictures of this than when my kids were born! (don't tell my wife)

Glad to see some are posting their Space White pictures, but I can't be one of the first to get one...??

Wisconsin Pony Gal

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach 3 Premium AWD (AKA Lightning!)
Country flag
Glad to see some are posting their Space White pictures, but I can't be one of the first to get one...??
[/QUOTE]
Sure you can!!! Mine's not scheduled for delivery until March 6.... I ordered on the basis of that tiny paint chip on the brochure/internet, so I'm dying to see Space White pics!

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Went and saw a dealer which had a Space White, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver and 2 Dark Greys in stock. For me, Space white is the clear winner (more grey than in pics) and then Rapid Red/Iconic Silver. I also absolutely hated the light grey interior. It’s beige, I don’t care what they call it. So outdated. I also don’t like the light colored headliner, but I don’t need AWD and want the extra range, so buying a FE just to get a black headliner isn’t worth it. Space White and Red will be catchy colors for sure though.

I could still scrap my order and go model Y though. Not sure I really love the design. Could also just wait it out for my cybertruck.

7D3AB00F-7C83-4E18-86C8-E3BF8AE717EB.jpeg

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I was also a little bit annoyed by the $795 upcharge for tinted windows and “nitrogen” in tires, which might have even ballooned to $1,395 by the time the put something in front of me. I will wait for my Xplan order with no markup if I don’t change directions before then.
Sponsored