Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5, First Edition rapid red
Occupation
retired (it's great)
Country flag
I don't know if this is OK to put in the forum, but one of the dealers in east TN I contacted about a month ago called me and said they have a premium AWD space white available at MSRP. I've already purchased a rapid red FE. I'm not connected with the dealership in any way, but since this is the way I found my car, I'm passing along the info. If anyone is interested I'll give the specifics.
Sponsored

Papa T

First Name
Treven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1
Country flag
I don't know if this is OK to put in the forum, but one of the dealers in east TN I contacted about a month ago called me and said they have a premium AWD space white available at MSRP. I've already purchased a rapid red FE. I'm not connected with the dealership in any way, but since this is the way I found my car, I'm passing along the info. If anyone is interested I'll give the specifics.
Do you know if it has an extended battery? Dealer?

OP
OP
jdk22

jdk22

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5, First Edition rapid red
Occupation
retired (it's great)
Country flag
Do you know if it has an extended battery? Dealer?
I think so. It's at Gateway Ford in Greeneville, Tn. Ask for Catie. I went 300 miles to get mine, so I thought this might be an option for someone.

Last edited:

louibluey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE "Louibluey" GB
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I think so. It's at Gateway Ford in Greenville, Tn. Ask for Catie. I went 300 miles to get mine, so I thought this might be an option for someone.
It might be this E4X: 3FMTK3SU9MMA03826 (if this is it, yes, AWD + extended range)

When I was searching, I took any leads like this and went to Autotrader (by zip, then by dealer name if I had it, otherwise, there are usually only a few listings to look through). Then, sometimes the forum tracker works too (but, not for all VIN for some reason).
Sponsored

Last edited: