Spare parts delivery - waiting time experience in Europe

MMEBel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver MME, RWD, Extended Range
Country flag
Hello Forum
What is your experience with delivery time of spare parts in Europe? Someone drove into my MACH-E (door and rear wheel, which have to be replaced). My garage is still waiting for replacement parts. The car has been in the workshop for 4 weeks now and Ford is still unable to provide a delivery date of the parts. Thanks.
Sponsored

Aulander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
I had the TCU module replaced and it took 5 weeks for delivery.

Ztug

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 mache e
Country flag
Hello Forum
What is your experience with delivery time of spare parts in Europe? Someone drove into my MACH-E (door and rear wheel, which have to be replaced). My garage is still waiting for replacement parts. The car has been in the workshop for 4 weeks now and Ford is still unable to provide a delivery date of the parts. Thanks.
In the USA, It took me almost 3 weeks to get an appointment, then they've had the car for four weeks, and there is a back order with no date for the last part needed to get my Mustang Mach e back. Being almost two months without a car that you've owned for less than a year is unacceptable. Ford better get their act together or they're going to lose customers left and right.
Sponsored