waltermorel

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD ER
Country flag
I’ve had it in the dealership a few times and they still haven’t figure it out. They have all the latest updates installed. I have an appointment soon for them to replace a module to fix another issue.
Hi
I have the same issue
Has this been fixed for you ?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Talbritt2199

First Name
Terin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 mustang mach e gt performance edition
Country flag
As of now no. It’s at the dealership now for another issue with unbridled extend. They’re replacing the pcm and the wire harness. Originally was only supposed to be there for a day but it’s now on day 4. Fingers crossed the issues will be resolved, but not too optimistic.

MachEnation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black Bottom Barrel Base
Country flag
Ugh this thread. Was hoping mine was a "one off" but now seeing that--yet again--here is a software bug that has not yet been fixed.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind TOO much if I could just set the warning to like 10 + above the speed limit, but it just reverts right back to ZERO in a few seconds.

Interestingly, the speed warning is NOT turned on in the "guest" profile--only in mine. I was going to just delete my profile and then make a new one, but since I'm taking it to the dealer tomorrow anyway I'll ask if they can fix it--however, I bet they won't be able to test if a fix works unless they can load my profile, which I *think* can only happen if they have my phone.

I'll let everyone know if it works.

OP
OP

Talbritt2199

First Name
Terin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ugh this thread. Was hoping mine was a "one off" but now seeing that--yet again--here is a software bug that has not yet been fixed.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind TOO much if I could just set the warning to like 10 + above the speed limit, but it just reverts right back to ZERO in a few seconds.

Interestingly, the speed warning is NOT turned on in the "guest" profile--only in mine. I was going to just delete my profile and then make a new one, but since I'm taking it to the dealer tomorrow anyway I'll ask if they can fix it--however, I bet they won't be able to test if a fix works unless they can load my profile, which I *think* can only happen if they have my phone.

Whatever you do don’t turn it on in your guest profile. You won’t be able to turn it off on that one either. It’s a little disappointing the time it’s taking for updates to come out fixing these bugs. My car is currently apart at the dealership waiting for the pcm and the wire harness to get replaced. It’s been in there since last Wednesday.

waltermorel

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD ER
Country flag

Hi
Has it been fixed for you. I have the same issue for the guest profile with no change after a master reset

waltermorel

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD ER
Country flag
Whatever you do don’t turn it on in your guest profile. You won’t be able to turn it off on that one either. It’s a little disappointing the time it’s taking for updates to come out fixing these bugs. My car is currently apart at the dealership waiting for the pcm and the wire harness to get replaced. It’s been in there since last Wednesday.
Hi
Any updates on a fix ?

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Hi
Any updates on a fix ?
Duct tape over the speed limit sign on the IPC should work....?

But seriously, I tried resetting IPMA and APIM and the issue continues. So I think for those of us that are still experiencing this problem, we're likely stuck until Ford makes an update.

waltermorel

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD ER
Country flag
Duct tape over the speed limit sign on the IPC should work....?

But seriously, I tried resetting IPMA and APIM and the issue continues. So I think for those of us that are still experiencing this problem, we're likely stuck until Ford makes an update.
What is more annoying is the alert sound. Is Ford aware of the issue ?

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
What is more annoying is the alert sound. Is Ford aware of the issue ?
Alert sound? That would drive me crazy. On my car the speed limit sign on the IPC just flashes periodically if I'm driving more than 5 over (i.e., quite regularly).

OP
OP

Talbritt2199

First Name
Terin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If we’re waiting on ford it could be awhile. My mme is still at the dealership for replacing the wire harness and the pcm. It’s been there coming up on 2 weeks. Originally it was supposed to only be there a day.

MachEnation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black Bottom Barrel Base
Country flag
Hi
Has it been fixed for you. I have the same issue for the guest profile with no change after a master reset
Nope -- not fixed. Had the dealership "report" it in their system to Ford. I told him not to worry about fixing it UNLESS there is a known TSB or other fix because without my phone and profile it won't come up unless they turn it on in guest mode--and I don't want it on in guest mode just to have it never turn off again.

I did delete my profile and then "reinstall" it. Of course, the speed warning came right back up. Apparently, somehow "mY" profile tied to PAK seems to have all the setting saved (including my preferred sound settings, etc.). Unclear to me at this point how to install a "fresh" profile tied to my phone--I'll look into that once I get my car back. In the dealership now for the dreaded front camera fault.

waltermorel

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD ER
Country flag
Nope -- not fixed. Had the dealership "report" it in their system to Ford. I told him not to worry about fixing it UNLESS there is a known TSB or other fix because without my phone and profile it won't come up unless they turn it on in guest mode--and I don't want it on in guest mode just to have it never turn off again.

I did delete my profile and then "reinstall" it. Of course, the speed warning came right back up. Apparently, somehow "mY" profile tied to PAK seems to have all the setting saved (including my preferred sound settings, etc.). Unclear to me at this point how to install a "fresh" profile tied to my phone--I'll look into that once I get my car back. In the dealership now for the dreaded front camera fault.
Ok
Please Let me know when you find a solution. Thank you

Av8tor

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT
Country flag
I also have this issue PLUS I can't change the Tolerance level. It's stuck at 5! If I change it Higher, say 10, it stays there for a few seconds and then resets to 5. I can go lower, but then that becomes the new setting, and it will not go higher than that say move it to 3, then move it to 10, it bounces back to 3. Rebooted Sync several times, created a new profile, nothing seems to work.
Sponsored