Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
It does look good with a little lift on it. Kind of a "fat rally car" vibe going on. I'm strongly debating right now whether my 2nd set of wheels should be 20" and then put snows on my stock 19"s, or whether I should get some 18" wheels and use those for snows with a larger diameter for a little tire lift. 235/65-R18 is just a bit bigger than stock, but opens up some moderately aggressive tires like the Toyo Open Country AT III.
Sponsored

Raymondjram

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid LE sedan
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
My wife would be extremely interested if an electric Lincoln SUV such as the Navigator was announced for 2024.

praxiscat

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Ford did say the next vehicle is the electric explorer. But this is keeping the styling of the Mustang Mach-e. But it's bigger. Like this would be way too big for me. Definitely another electric though.

Honestly not sure in this case.

CompilerBreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT
Country flag
That kind of wheelbase size looks like an Edge/Lincoln Nautilus, rumor was those were getting cancelled, maybe replaced with an electric...

Excited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Techno+
Occupation
GIS Engineering
Country flag
Ground clearance doesn't look much different, as the battery pack is 'hanging' under the chassis, it seems … It would be good if they could lift it some though, so hopefully that's the next step. A friend of mine was thinking of buying a MME, but the ground clearance ruled out that idea, as he sometimes needs to drive semi off road to his cabin up in the mountains.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Mercury Capr-E? ???

deadduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No
Country flag
Mercury Capr-E? ???
I had a Crapi. It was truly a terrible car. Between 35 and 45 mph, when going around a corner, the steering wheel would shake in your hands, an inch or more. Somehow, the local dealers could never replicate the problem, something I was able to do every time I drove it.

I have weird flashbacks because the Mach E does look a little bit like it and it was my first car.

More ground clearance would be good and eliminate one of my biggest concerns with the MME.

cravacor

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME
Country flag
My thoughts exactly. Mustang car. F-150 truck. Lincoln SUV. Seems like the next logical vehicle...the Mark E to complete with the GM Lyriq?

But I will guess it's the platform for the Mark E and E-xplorer. I think an Explorer/Mark E combo is needed to offer a wide price range for an SUV. I would say 40-70k for the Explorer and 60-90k for the Lincoln. Maybe that's too low for the Explorer, otherwise it will steal lots of Mach E sales....but if people want full-sized SUVS, you have to give it to them!

Crazy left field idea, it's the new aErostar :p
Can I get a Mark E Mark?

cravacor

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME
Country flag
Great idea, remember the '91-'94 Mercury Capri!?!.... since Mercury is no longer around give it to Lincoln!

'91-'94 Mercury Capri:
dr_std_convertible-pic-1393604403111205102-640x480.jpg
We had one of these when I was in high school. My old man ordered the non-turbo but they were delayed so we got a turbo instead. He said "don't tell your mom, she'll never know the difference" Had that car at my disposal my junior year, ahhhh summer '91. To be young again, cruising Plymouth Main Street with the top down!

SyNRG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Explorer Sport & 2021 MME Select (SR) RWD
Occupation
Healthcare Data Analysis
Country flag