KDub

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E CA Route 1
Country flag
Has anyone purchased one of these? If so, worth it? Not concerned about scratches but if it helps with fingerprints and glare, it may be worth it. Thanks.

Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector [GlasTR Slim] designed for Ford Mustang Mach-E (2021-2022) / F-150 Lightning (2022) 15.5 inch Touchscreen - Matte/Anti Fingerprint https://a.co/d/1msUl82
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I don’t have that brand. I have an @AOSK screen protector. It’s a frosted plastic so it hides smudges and prints. I like it. 😊🐩

minders

First Name
Mindee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium AWD ER Space White, 21 Model 3 LR
Occupation
Housewife & Student
Country flag
We have the one they make for the Tesla Model 3 and it is fantastic! I'm torn between the Spigen and the AOSK one myself (waiting for delivery still). I really liked that the Tesla one came with the easy install frame so it was one try and done. I'm not sure if the MME one will have that or not. It has been installed since June 2021 with zero issues. I'm assuming the MME one will be just as good. I've used Spigen products for my cell phones for years and years. Great warranty and customer service.

OP
OP
KDub

KDub

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E CA Route 1
Country flag
We have the one they make for the Tesla Model 3 and it is fantastic! I'm torn between the Spigen and the AOSK one myself (waiting for delivery still). I really liked that the Tesla one came with the easy install frame so it was one try and done. I'm not sure if the MME one will have that or not. It has been installed since June 2021 with zero issues. I'm assuming the MME one will be just as good. I've used Spigen products for my cell phones for years and years. Great warranty and customer service.
Thanks. I just installed a Spigen glass protector on my phone and the frame made it so easy. I'm not sure the MME glass protector comes with it. The reviews on Amazon don't mention it. I've heard the same positive reviews re Tesla Spigen protectors from my friends.

minders

First Name
Mindee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium AWD ER Space White, 21 Model 3 LR
Occupation
Housewife & Student
Country flag
It really does cut down on how shiny the screen is when the sun hits it. I emailed Spigen to ask if it has the frame or not. I'll let you know what they say. I don't think it does since it's not listed as EZ fit. Not sure how difficult it will be to install without it.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
The AOSK protector does not come with a locator frame, but you really don’t need one. The radio knob serves to locate the protector quite well during installation. 😊🐩

goose123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium Ex RWD
Occupation
Software Engineer
I bought one 3 years ago when I bought my tesla model 3 and I never got to put it on. useless purchase. I'm definitely not buying one for the mme

OP
OP
KDub

KDub

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E CA Route 1
Country flag
I bought one 3 years ago when I bought my tesla model 3 and I never got to put it on. useless purchase. I'm definitely not buying one for the mme
Probably a lot of prospective buyers on eBay if you still have it. They've sold quite a few Model 3s in 3 years.😀

goose123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium Ex RWD
Occupation
Software Engineer
Probably a lot of prospective buyers on eBay if you still have it. They've sold quite a few Model 3s in 3 years.😀
ha, good point, never thought about it, thx. but really, I think I'd only get one if I have a crazy dog or I wouldn't be able to keep my kids from throwing stuff in the car.

san

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT; 2023 Mach-E Premium
Country flag
I have the Spigen protector installed on my Mach-E. It doesn’t have a frame to help align it but it did come with two little handles. This is some of the stuff that came with it. The QR code may give you a better idea of the installation.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Spigen Screen Protector ?? image

Last edited:

intensifi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag
I just installed this in my darkened garage with the aid of a flashlight.

The flashlight was key as I could see where I needed to clean and wipe more. Then I used the provided stickers to remove the small bits of dust left. The flashlight really helped!

It went on perfectly and I obtained precise placement using the “handles” on the front (soon to be removed) cover. Once I removed the front cover I used the felt covered tool to make sure the glass cover was adhered to the entire sync4a surface.

It looks great and works as expected. No more fingerprints!

I wish Spigen made a cover for the instrument display behind the steering wheel!

Last edited:

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I bought the one from OCDPlug and it's great. It's been on for a year and a half now.

intensifi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag
I’m going to contact Spigen tomorrow to ask them to make a new one with cutouts for the locations of the climate controls along the bottom row. It’s an approximation to a physical button that I can “find” without looking.

before you laugh too much, they already have a cutout for the big knob.

Thinking it might be a marketing angle for them!
Sponsored