Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thought I would post videos of the 4 splash screens that actually work on the Mach-E's display. While there are many screens to choose from, most don't display properly since they were probably designed for a smaller screen so the Ford logo becomes distorted and is virtually round. This is just the startup splash screen with the Ford logo, not the screen with the Mach-E photos. I was able to view and change them in FORScan APIM configuration. The Raptor and Bronco had cool screens. I ended up leaving it on the Mach-E screen not the Mach-E GT screen because I prefer the all blue coloring and not the brown/orange.

Edit: I rarely post videos and not too sure what I'm doing. I made the videos small so they would upload but maybe I didn't have to do that?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Splash Screens IMG_3433

Mach-E

Mach-E GT

Expedition

Stock Ford
Sponsored

Last edited:

CommittotheIndian

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach-E Select eAWD Star White
Occupation
Indiana Supreme Court - IT
Country flag
Good find but I'm not sure if it's useful any with recent OTAs. The GT screen has been showing up on GTs after an OTA update and I noticed my Select got the Mach-E (1st video) splash screen on the most recent OTA update.

OP
OP
markboris

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Good find but I'm not sure if it's useful any with recent OTAs. The GT screen has been showing up on GTs after an OTA update and I noticed my Select got the Mach-E (1st video) splash screen on the most recent OTA update.
I did it mainly for fun to see what other options there were. I do my own updating so I can change it if need be.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I did it mainly for fun to see what other options there were. I do my own updating so I can change it if need be.
Now you're going to make me go start up the Raptor so I can actually watch the screen while it loads. :p

OP
OP
markboris

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Now you're going to make me go start up the Raptor so I can actually watch the screen while it loads. :p
I didn’t take a video of it but did take this photo.

E3D0BD66-45D0-492A-8DE1-96BBF9D29E55.jpeg

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I didn’t take a video of it but did take this photo.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Splash Screens E3D0BD66-45D0-492A-8DE1-96BBF9D29E55
The 2020 Raptor is on Sync 3 and has a much smaller screen. The start-up splash screen is far easier to ignore than those on the MME or Lightning. I'm usually only aware that it's doing something.