AOSK

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Our team initially sent a bulk of inventory to Amazon Warehouse since early Oct, however, Amazon seems been doing very slow on checking in our products, we had decided we will do shipping from us directly at this point.

Item will usually arrive within 7 business days of your order complete day

AOSK Mustang Mach E Performance Spoiler is here! come with Carbon Fiber design and Glossy Black Design, both of them will make a perfect match to your gorgeous Mustang Mach E! our blow-molding technic in production will made this spoiler fit like a glove on your car!

link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09KV94RS...D_afap_abs&ref_=aa_maas&ref=myi_title_dp&th=1

for more products for MME, please check out:
www.amazon.com/aoskonology

651637722133_.pic_hd.png

661637722134_.pic_hd.png

701637724261_.pic_hd.png

691637724258_.pic_hd.png

721637724267_.pic_hd.png
Advertisement

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Car Owner:
Simon Tse(Glossy Black)
Davinder Singh(Carbon Fiber)

Mach Daddy

First Name
M
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Land Rover Discovery, F-150 Lightnin
Country flag
Our team initially sent a bulk of inventory to Amazon Warehouse since early Oct, however, Amazon seems been doing very slow on checking in our products, we had decided we will do shipping from us directly at this point.

AOSK Mustang Mach E Performance Spoiler is here! come with Carbon Fiber design and Glossy Black Design, both of them will make a perfect match to your gorgeous Mustang Mach E! our blow-molding technic in production will made this spoiler fit like a glove on your car!

link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09KV94RS...D_afap_abs&ref_=aa_maas&ref=myi_title_dp&th=1

651637722133_.pic_hd.png

661637722134_.pic_hd.png

701637724261_.pic_hd.png

691637724258_.pic_hd.png

721637724267_.pic_hd.png
Ordered mine yesterday with expedited shipping. Will add a review once installed. Thanks for creating.

methorian

Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 BMW i3, Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Ordered mine yesterday with expedited shipping. Will add a review once installed. Thanks for creating.
Can't wait to see review. I would just be VERY hesitant to use adhesive, but the few pictures they have look nice IMO.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT, Mercedes E320, Cadillac XT5, VW Jetta
Country flag
Can't wait to see review. I would just be VERY hesitant to use adhesive, but the few pictures they have look nice IMO.
The adhesive should be reliable. I put a small spoiler on my E320 over 14 years ago, and it has never once moved or loosened. It looks as good as when I put it on. In that case, it was painted to match the car color which is what I will probably do if I get one for my MME. I need more pictures to help me decide.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT, Mercedes E320, Cadillac XT5, VW Jetta
Country flag

link:

I know I asked this before, but are you planning to sell through another source besides Amazon? I don't use Amazon. eBay would work if you can sell your stuff there.

Thanks!

Mach Daddy

First Name
M
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Land Rover Discovery, F-150 Lightnin
Country flag
Haven’t had issues with other accessories before. Wind deflectors stay on. The key is temp, given it’s winter I will use a heat gun to warm up the surfaces and adhesive.

zvez

First Name
chris
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Metallic RWD, standard range
Occupation
retired
Country flag
that looks outstanding.

So, judging from the price, the carbon fibre one is not real CF?

zvez

First Name
chris
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Metallic RWD, standard range
Occupation
retired
Country flag
if they use this type of body adheisve shouldn't be an issue.

3m body tape.png

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Haven’t had issues with other accessories before. Wind deflectors stay on. The key is temp, given it’s winter I will use a heat gun to warm up the surfaces and adhesive.
yes, this is a very valuable and important tips, use a heat gun or hair dryer to heat up the surface.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
if they use this type of body adheisve shouldn't be an issue.

3m body tape.png
thank you for the suggestion, i will try to include this with this round of product sending out, and for the bulk that we had sent to amazon warehouse, i will add a link for buyer to add 3m tape to cart for free

Advertisement

Advertisement