SightUp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
ARNG
Country flag
Do these spoilers actually help with anything? Is it all just looks?
Sponsored

Kevmont

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Premium RWD, ER, Infinite Blue, Space Grey
Occupation
Musician
Country flag
I just installed my AOSK rear spoiler, nice fit and also installed mud flaps…

29DE4DD3-2BCC-4B5A-A173-8C27D80333BE.jpeg

59375024-923A-410F-A64A-9B947621B1F8.jpeg

BE9ADACF-5E10-4CF3-94ED-614EAFEC44D7.jpeg
Looks great! My MME-X is the same color as yours, but Santa says I have to wait until Christmas to install my spoiler. I'm happy to see how nice it will look!

Mr. Toejam

First Name
Spence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD Ext, Chevy Bolt, Honda Minivan
Occupation
Dir of MFG Eng
Country flag
Looks great! My MME-X is the same color as yours, but Santa says I have to wait until Christmas to install my spoiler. I'm happy to see how nice it will look!
Is water going to pool up on their deck? I like the spoiler and it looks great, but it looks like it created a holding pond? Can some show if the water runs off?

Mr. Toejam

First Name
Spence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD Ext, Chevy Bolt, Honda Minivan
Occupation
Dir of MFG Eng
Country flag
if they use this type of body adheisve shouldn't be an issue.

3m body tape.png
I use VHB tape in a production facility for an aerospace product. Follow 3M’s instructions and don’t wiggle the part during the cure process. This stuff is designed to be permanent.

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT PE Carbonized Grey with Nite Pony package
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Is water going to pool up on their deck? I like the spoiler and it looks great, but it looks like it created a holding pond? Can some show if the water runs off?
if you use the 3m body tape which is posted above, in several places along the bottom leave gaps, this allows any excess water to drain out, it's how I've done it with components like these for years.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag

Kachook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD, 2016 Honda Odyssey
Country flag
Hi, I’m thinking of purchasing the spoiler and mud flaps. I’ve never adhered anything to any of my vehicles before. Is there a good video showing how to do this? Basically spoiler installation for dummies video? Any tips for newbies like the tip to leave gaps? Lastly, where is the AOSK store? Should I order on Amazon or directly from AOSK? TIA.

Megabueno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE
Country flag
Hi, I’m thinking of purchasing the spoiler and mud flaps. I’ve never adhered anything to any of my vehicles before. Is there a good video showing how to do this? Basically spoiler installation for dummies video? Any tips for newbies like the tip to leave gaps? Lastly, where is the AOSK store? Should I order on Amazon or directly from AOSK? TIA.
You may be in luck! I am helping another member today so if I remember we can make a quick tutorial.

Kachook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD, 2016 Honda Odyssey
Country flag
You may be in luck! I am helping another member today so if I remember we can make a quick tutorial.
Thank you. Also, when I'm on Amazon, delivery dates are looking like early February. Is that accurate? I'm not in a hurry, so, it does not ultimately matter.

e-pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Extended Star White
Country flag
Ordered mine yesterday with expedited shipping. Will add a review once installed. Thanks for creating.
Does it stop dirt from accumulating on the trunk and rear bumper area? That area gets dirtier than the front

mrpeterman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
16 Camry, 92 Lexus SC300
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Ordered the spoiler and mud flags, will look forward to installing both once I get the Mach-E back from getting PPF applied. I've had good luck with the 3M adhesive for other cars in the past, but am wondering if the spoiler comes with the 3M tape already in position and accounts for drainage gaps?

Chargernc

First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang MachE premium, Ford F-150 Hybrid
Occupation
Nurse Midwife
Country flag
Ordered the spoiler and mud flags, will look forward to installing both once I get the Mach-E back from getting PPF applied. I've had good luck with the 3M adhesive for other cars in the past, but am wondering if the spoiler comes with the 3M tape already in position and accounts for drainage gaps?
The tape is already attached. I have my spoiler but no car unfortunately!!! It is due any day now but I am not holding my breath. I am away from home until Sunday but if no one else has responded by then I will take a pic and post it for you.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Do they stop dirt from accumulating on the trunk and rear bumper area? That area gets dirtier than the front
No, probably not. The back gets dirty first in every car I have owned including the MME. I can't imagine the spoiler will change that.
Sponsored