First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
New Spoiler is now available.

This product will give your MME a more OEM look, it could be a good choice for you if you want to keep your Mach-E looking OEM while wanna have your MME stand out from others.

Link:
AOSK MME OEM style spoiler

More MME products:
AOSK Official Store

It will come with Glossy Black/Carbon Fiber/"Paint it yourself"

we provide an additional choice of "paint it yourself", for those of you that want to paint the spoiler to match your car, it will only come with base coat, and a roll of tape.

Let me know your thought!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Spoiler that give your MME a more OEM look? AOSK Mustang Mach-E OEM Spoiler 710Y6UtUciL._AC_SL1200_

Ford Mustang Mach-E Spoiler that give your MME a more OEM look? AOSK Mustang Mach-E OEM Spoiler 71g+y6yI-pL._AC_SL1200_

Ford Mustang Mach-E Spoiler that give your MME a more OEM look? AOSK Mustang Mach-E OEM Spoiler 71k3cniDWrL._AC_SL1200_

sharkcom

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
Ordered! I like it better than the other one you have for sale.

If you have any installation tips such as the best way to ensure you are aligned, please let me know. Best to use masking tape to mark the trunk lid?

Last edited:

DrGT

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E premium AWD
Country flag
Mine is coming. Can't wait to install it!
But anyone knows if it has an effect on range?

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER AWD Star White, 2014 Prius V
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
So - maybe I need more coffee but they look pretty similar when mounted. Is the original one upturned more? What are the design differences? I'm all in for customization - just waiting to see if anyone develops an after-market louver for the rear window. I know you are working on the side windows. I'd like to see what a rear/side louver+spoiler package would look like on an MME.

Last edited:

sharkcom

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
So - maybe I need more coffee but they look pretty similar when mounted. Is the original one upturned more? What are the design differences? I'm all in for customization - just waiting to see if anyone develops after-market an louver for the rear window. I know you are working on the side windows. I'd like to see what a rear/side louver+spoiler package would look like on an MME.
This OEM look one doesnt have the notch in the middle like the other one they have for sale - but agree they are very similar.

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
Damn! I never noticed "the notch" before (face-plant emoji goes here).

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
If this were a front mod, the chances of range impact would be greater. In the rear I bet it has a very minor impact. Doubt anyone can definitively answer the question.

I like this one better. It is on my list!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Now we're talking! I actually like this one. I never liked a window in a spoiler unless it was only optically clear (aeronautics guy in college before I switched majors). ??

Edit: I just noticed that this unit doesn't have much angle of attack to it. It probably doesn't add much if any drag at all, but also probably doesn't cut a lot of rear lift either. ?‍♂?

Last edited:

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Now we're talking! I actually like this one. I never liked a window in a spoiler unless it was only optically clear (aeronautics guy in college before I switched majors). ??

Edit: I just noticed that this unit doesn't have much angle of attack to it. It probably doesn't add much if any drag at all, but also probably doesn't cut a lot of rear lift either. ?‍♂?
So from the expert: no range impact!!!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
So from the expert: no range impact!!!
LOL I don't know if I'd go as far as "expert." I have an informed opinion. College was, uhhh... Damn, 40 years ago. Old dog here. ??

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
I've seen no difference I could perceive in efficiency on identical long and shorter trips. Colder temperatures have had a much bigger impact on lowering my range ?

I've had even more looks and conversations started by strangers post-wing upgrade!

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Ordered! I like it better than the other one you have for sale.

If you have any installation tips such as the best way to ensure you are aligned, please let me know. Best to use masking tape to mark the trunk lid?
make sure your MME is clean and dry, and heat up the surface of the car and the tape with a heat gun or hair dryer before the installation. the alignment should be pretty well, not much worry on that side.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
So - maybe I need more coffee but they look pretty similar when mounted. Is the original one upturned more? What are the design differences? I'm all in for customization - just waiting to see if anyone develops an after-market louver for the rear window. I know you are working on the side windows. I'd like to see what a rear/side louver+spoiler package would look like on an MME.
Oh yes...they are indeed looking quite similar, but Scott mention the small difference between them. and yes we are developing the window louver;)cant wait

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
Thanks! Can't wait to see the "total package!"

sharkcom

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
Received mine but there is a defect in the top center of the spoiler - it looks like a dimple or small dent which looks like it was a manufacturing defect - so i am returning it on Amazon tomorrow as it is too noticeable. Bummer.
Sponsored