dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
Experienced another random bug this week. Anyone else noticed that sometimes your blinkers turn signal sound is not consistent?

I was driving this weekend and noticed that all of a sudden ever I turned the signal on, it didn't have a regular pattern and seemed to just randomly stop then start again at points. That being said it seemed like the actual blinker lights were still following the normal pattern and it was just the blinker noise that was having the intermittent issue.

After turning the car off and trying again the next day everything seemed to return back to normal. Anyone else with the same gremlins?
Sponsored

ebeponyan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Experienced another random bug this week. Anyone else noticed that sometimes your blinkers turn signal sound is not consistent?

I was driving this weekend and noticed that all of a sudden ever I turned the signal on, it didn't have a regular pattern and seemed to just randomly stop then start again at points. That being said it seemed like the actual blinker lights were still following the normal pattern and it was just the blinker noise that was having the intermittent issue.

After turning the car off and trying again the next day everything seemed to return back to normal. Anyone else with the same gremlins?
I've noticed this once or twice. Nothing to report as far as root cause goes though.

zephiyr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER RWD
Country flag
I've noticed this once or twice. Nothing to report as far as root cause goes though.
I’ve had this happen a few times. Once it stopped making noise entirely for a 2-minute left turn wait.

ShadowCVL

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee, GMC Sierra, MME Premium
Occupation
IT and Electronics
Country flag
I noticed this today, so instead of faking the noise using a relay they fake it with the speakers apparently… that seems a bit over engineered.
Sponsored