Rhynri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Fusion Energi (Sold), 2015 Chevy Spark EV, Mach E on Order
Country flag
The cord bag looks good.
Same one they supplied for Energis! It's not bad, but the dimensions were a little wonky. You had to wrap it up tight and put the J-plug just so or it wouldn't zip shut.

I'm hoping the newer design Ford's using for the ME's EVSE fits better.

When we turned in our FFE, we kept the bag and currently store the Spark's EVSE in it since under-trunk storage is dumb for something you might take out and use on short notice. Maybe someone will get smart and make one that clips on the side or the seat-back.
Sponsored

FPLiptak

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Nice!
uh, my wife won't let me put stripes on the car.

I thought I wanted this site. Now I find out:

The Ford Connected Charging Station is how much????
Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available 1606338416683

My (snarky) comment would be that the price includes new wiring, an new electrical panel, installation and a "charge boy" who plugs the car in when it returns to the garage.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
When I finally got a copy of my Mech drop order I noticed the the interior protection package was missing. I contacted my dealer and he responded today:
I just added it to your order. It is a factory installed option, not a dealer installed option—great catch.
Wait what? Factory installed floor mats?
Does that mean you won't get the carpeted mats as well though? Here in PNW, we need the all weather 9-10 months out of the year. I like to keep a carpet set though for the other 2-3. Prefer look and feel of carpet, but only when I can keep them clean.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Hmm...

Just received the following update after ordering the Cargo Protector online:

mach e cargo tray is a new part number. Waiting for Ford to release. I will place on order and notify you when it comes in via email. Thanks <redacted/>
I missed ordering one too - my dealer said not worry and he is ordering several sets to be available when customers ordered cars are in. I am assuming that they will be available to the dealer by January.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Does that mean you won't get the carpeted mats as well though? Here in PNW, we need the all weather 9-10 months out of the year. I like to keep a carpet set though for the other 2-3. Prefer look and feel of carpet, but only when I can keep them clean.
I believe you will get carpeted mats standard and the extra mats just probably will be in the trunk

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Just made the following purchase for my Grabber Blue FE! Wish me luck! ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available 1606338416683
The cargo area protector is included in the 4 piece floor system I think - 2 for front, 1 continuous one for rear and one for cargo area - thats my guess. I could be wrong.

SAVAGE

First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
The cargo area protector is included in the 4 piece floor system I think - 2 for front, 1 continuous one for rear and one for cargo area - thats my guess. I could be wrong.
I’m not quite sure as it only shows the three pieces in the one picture even though it says 4 piece.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available 1606346548092

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Maybe someone will get smart and make one that clips on the side or the seat-back.
You mean like the one Nissan provides with the Leaf? There’s even enough room for my TeslaTap and a small tool case.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available 5FF2F72A-2473-4FD0-BE7C-2A2CA39AA489

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Small list of accessories for now. I assume it will grow soon.

https://accessories.ford.com/vehicles/mustang-mach-e/2021.html?limit=60

Yeah, they did this not me:
vmk9z-6320000-a-20201123163051_336x248.jpg
To bad they didn't include the rear view. I would do hood spears over the large down the middle stripe like I have on my current Mustang.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available i-mkbsv3J-L

Not to mention more color options like red, light & dark blue, silver, white, orange, etc.

BTW, the rear bumper protector is worth it. I've scratched the one on my Mustang a bunch and will have to get it worked on in the future.

Blinkin

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
16 FoST
Country flag
So pretty much the same standard dealer installed options as every car ever. Oh well. Not everything can be revolutionary.

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
So we made it 3 pages and nobody mentioned the nearly $30 installation charge for the coin cup holder? So they set and tighten the cup in the cup holder for you? Lol

OP
OP
macchiaz-o

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
So we made it 3 pages and nobody mentioned the nearly $30 installation charge for the coin cup holder? So they set and tighten the cup in the cup holder for you? Lol
Pay the fee in pennies. I doubt anywhere near 3,000 will fit in that little coin cup.
Sponsored