Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
not seeing a tow hitch receiver?!
1-1/4 , or 2" receiver preferably.....
This is a MUST for me for bike rack, ski rack and occasional little utility trailer. I suppose Curt, Draw-tite, harddog or somebody will fabricate asap aftermarket?
There are some aftermarket companies that may be able to add in a hidden hitch system. That's going to require an actual Mach-e to fabricate the hitch though, so it'll lag somewhat behind deliveries. Here are a couple of links for the types that has been discussed:

https://torkliftcentral.com/trailer-hitches/rear-mounted-receiver-hitches/ecohitch
https://etowbars.com/us/

Those may, or may not, be available near(ish) your location. They're not fo me (I live on an island surrounded by the world's largest moat). For me, the best solution is probably going to be a roof rack for my bicycles. That too will be delayed for Yakima, et al, to get an actual Mach-e to design the things.

There have also been a few discussions on various threads about this subject. Somewhere ...

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Those may, or may not, be available near(ish) your location. They're not fo me (I live on an island surrounded by the world's largest moat). For me, the best solution is probably going to be a roof rack for my bicycles. That too will be delayed for Yakima, et al, to get an actual Mach-e to design the things.

There have also been a few discussions on various threads about this subject. Somewhere ...
LOL. I ended up getting a seasucker. currently 20% off cybermonday deals on 1/2/3-bike and bar sets.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
There are some aftermarket companies that may be able to add in a hidden hitch system. That's going to require an actual Mach-e to fabricate the hitch though, so it'll lag somewhat behind deliveries. Here are a couple of links for the types that has been discussed:

https://torkliftcentral.com/trailer-hitches/rear-mounted-receiver-hitches/ecohitch
https://etowbars.com/us/

See
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/mach-e-towing-hitch-option-now-available.275/
and
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/towing-capacity.201/

mylittlepony

First Name
Dominick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
I will be buying the vava dual dash cam I have in my other 3 vehicles. Record in 4k!

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Where are the molded splash guards? (Don't call them mud flaps.) I know, the horror, but they help keep things clean and protect the paint. 3rd party designs are usually too big or fugly.

OP
OP
macchiaz-o

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Just made the following purchase for my Grabber Blue FE! Wish me luck! ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available 1607498572274
@SAVAGE , did you receive your order? Is the floor liner package really 3-piece despite the description saying it's 4-piece? Anything else you can tell us about them and the charge cord bag?

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
@SAVAGE , did you receive your order? Is the floor liner package really 3-piece despite the description saying it's 4-piece? Anything else you can tell us about them and the charge cord bag?
I'm also curious about this. As an FE reserver, we were unable to add the $250 "Interior Protection Package" at conversion from Reservation to Order. My understanding is that this includes front/rear and cargo all-weather mats. Some folks managed to get their dealers to update their order to include the protection package, but I was unable to do so (attempted twice, dealer rep claimed to be unable to do so, didn't push it since I didn't want my order screwed).

Now it looks like we'll have to pay an additional $140 for the same package?? Both times I spoke with the dealer requesting the package be added I was told "no worries, we can just order via parts". I don't plan on paying more than $250 for the whole set, will be up to dealer to cover that if the $250 set here doesn't include the cargo protector.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Now it looks like we'll have to pay an additional $140 for the same package??
That does appear to be the case. Although it sucks, I can't say I'm surprised. It's not uncommon for parts to cost more bought separately than they do when ordered with a car. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try to get your dealer to cover the difference.

SAVAGE

First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
I have not received the items yet. The dealer that I ordered from thought that they would arrive before the end of the month.
Sponsored