Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Removing the thin plywood tray to put in the cargo mat now explains why the dealer installed mat doesn't fit (about 1/4" longer than needed on top of the plywood removable floor). Going to swap those out now!

Also the window deflectors are touchy - my driver's side is slightly warped and prevents the window from going up correctly. Going to have to heatgun it or replace.
Are your window deflectors doing any better now? I've been thinking about ordering a pair.

engnrng

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
That sunshade may come in handy
California test: With all windows closed, no sun shade above, my Mach E stays cooler than my Kona Electric. The windows/windshield and the roof glass on the Mach E has good tint and good IR reflectance.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
If anyone at Ford is paying attention I'd like to see some molded splash guards become available, I saw they were on the UK catalog.

fayt349

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40 M-Sport
Occupation
Network Support Engineer
Country flag
Is anyone planning to add these sport stripes? I have not decided to get a Mach-E yet, but I think I may go with carbonized grey and the black stripe. Not sure about the side ones. The back piece could look really good but they don't show it in the photo-shopped car. Wish someone would do theirs first and share pictures!
I'm still waiting to see how this looks in a picture or video before buying it

ZSR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Saab 9-3 estate 280pk
Country flag
I was wondering if anyone noticed the subwoofer in the accessoireslist? Is that an add on on top of the upgraded audio?

SOLIDAge

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD Premium
Country flag
My cargo mat finally came in so I figured I'd post a picture for people to see what it looks like installed.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available 1620076394631

Mach-Tony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Carbonized Grey Premium AWD
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Does yours fit? Mine seemed like it was too long because I had to bend the back part up to squeeze it in. I called ford to see if they know of the issue and have a fix... I'll be taking it back to the dealership until they can figure it out.

cargo_mat.PNG

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Does yours fit? Mine seemed like it was too long because I had to bend the back part up to squeeze it in. I called ford to see if they know of the issue and have a fix... I'll be taking it back to the dealership until they can figure it out.
That's because it's made to fit with the floor in the lower position.

Mach-Tony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Carbonized Grey Premium AWD
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
I wasn't aware there was a lower position of the floor. I'll take a look at it.

Update 2: Found out what you meant. It will look like this in the lower position. I'm not a huge fan of it being designed to fit like this. I attached how it looks in the down position, different than how @SOLIDAge and I had it before.

cargo_mat_fit.PNG

Last edited:

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I wasn't aware there was a lower position of the floor. I'll take a look at it.

Update 2: Found out what you meant. It will look like this in the lower position. I'm not a huge fan of it being designed to fit like this. I attached how it looks in the down position, different than how @SOLIDAge and I had it before.
Yeah, it would be nice if it was designed in a way that would fit properly in both positions.

Avelli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E91 6MT RWD, 22 MME GT
Country flag
I just fixed mine - the stock cover goes into the well (below the support posts), then everything fits correctly. Photo of the wrong installment by dealer (IMG_6487), and then the correct placements for both items. Much better :)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available cargo_mat_fit.PNG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available cargo_mat_fit.PNG

Q: If you need a flat layout with the seatback folded down, can the protection mat fit under the tray in the higher position (so as not to catch the lip on the rubber)?