Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Nice!
uh, my wife won't let me put stripes on the car.

I thought I wanted this site. Now I find out:

I costs $90 to get good air flow if I open the windows?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 3.00.22 AM

The Ford Connected Charging Station is how much????
Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 2.56.51 AM

Wait, when I ordered the floor mats, they came with the cargo area mat. Now it's an extra $140?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 2.57.17 AM

Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 2.57.28 AM

Weather Tech is looking better now.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Oh yes, I almost forgot:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 3.05.30 AM

But wait, where's the spray-on underbody protection?

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Nice!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 3.05.30 AM

Wait, when I ordered the floor mats, they came with the cargo area mat. Now it's an extra $140?

The all-weather mats also concerns me - I wasn't able to get my dealer to add the "protection package" before scheduling began so I was told to just get it via parts, but I definitely don't want to pay an extra $140 for the cargo protector...

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Nice!

I was looking at the site last night before this thread was posted and agree, why are the prices so much higher? I tried getting the interior protection package put on my Mach Drop order, but my dealer doesn't want to mess anything up now that it's scheduled. Now it looks like I'll have to pay more. Yup, WeatherTech might be the way to go unless I can use FordPass rewards to pay for these.

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I was happy to see these, but when I read the description, see that they use adhesive to mount. Back to WeatherTech. I like theirs because they mount inside the window channel and can't come off easily. Unfortunately WeatherTech isn't showing any MME accessories yet, so it's going to be a wait.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I was hoping for a pair of rally stripes like "regular" mustangs. I'm not so much a fan of that single fat chunky stripe down the hood like that. Also, charging station for $1500??? That seems a bit steep

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
The a Dashcam might be nice.
I wish we could have some sort of Sentry mode instead of having to add even more cameras.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
I was happy to see these, but when I read the description, see that they use adhesive to mount. Back to WeatherTech. I like theirs because they mount inside the window channel and can't come off easily. Unfortunately WeatherTech isn't showing any MME accessories yet, so it's going to be a wait.
I've had adhesive mounted deflectors on my C-Max for 6 years now. Haven't come off yet.

OP
OP
macchiaz-o

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I was looking at the site last night before this thread was posted and agree, why are the prices so much higher? I tried getting the interior protection package put on my Mach Drop order, but my dealer doesn't want to mess anything up now that it's scheduled. Now it looks like I'll have to pay more. Yup, WeatherTech might be the way to go unless I can use FordPass rewards to pay for these.
These prices may be totally different when you ask the local dealer, and are probably negotiable.

I am guessing that the cargo mat is being offered separately from the floor mats, but is also available in the interior protection kit. So one could likely get it either way through the dealer parts and accessories department.

As far as I know, the only way to redeem points is via a dealership. I called Ford a while back to find out how to redeem online and it seemed like that is not possible right now.

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4x Premium Edition, Explorer Sport
Country flag
You would think they could find an actual Mustang Mach-e to put the stripes on rather than use that horrid render.