Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Pay the fee in pennies. I doubt anywhere near 3,000 will fit in that little coin cup.
surprisingly, 6000 half pence will fit. But you can't find those any longer, so...
Sponsored

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Ugh, those side stripes, just wrong. ?

BEVs should come with charge bags, but that thule one looks nice.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available bags - 1

Last edited:

Raymondjram

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid LE sedan
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Nice!
uh, my wife won't let me put stripes on the car.

I thought I wanted this site. Now I find out:

I costs $90 to get good air flow if I open the windows?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available bags - 1

The Ford Connected Charging Station is how much????

Wait, when I ordered the floor mats, they came with the cargo area mat. Now it's an extra $140?

Weather Tech is looking better now.
I recommend getting and installing the side window deflectors. I live in a very rainy zone (we get hit by hurricanes every year) and when driving in the rain, the deflectors reduce window wetting and permit better side visibility. They also keep them cleaner. I have deflectors on my Fusion since the first week, and on all my previous vehicles. I also recommend mud deflectors for the fenders to reduce mud remaining from wheel well splashing.

Raymondjram

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
I was happy to see these, but when I read the description, see that they use adhesive to mount. Back to WeatherTech. I like theirs because they mount inside the window channel and can't come off easily. Unfortunately WeatherTech isn't showing any MME accessories yet, so it's going to be a wait.
My 2014 Fusion Hybrid has the original Ford side windows deflectors attached by adhesive tape. They have been on for five years, and after I have driven in rain and under strong sunlight every day, they are still stuck on firmly.

Raymondjram

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
To bad they didn't include the rear view. I would do hood spears over the large down the middle stripe like I have on my current Mustang.

Not to mention more color options like red, light & dark blue, silver, white, orange, etc.

BTW, the rear bumper protector is worth it. I've scratched the one on my Mustang a bunch and will have to get it worked on in the future.
I also recommend the rear bumper protector, as I have one installed on my Fusion Hybrid. I carry cargo often which could have scratched the paint.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
To bad they didn't include the rear view. I would do hood spears over the large down the middle stripe like I have on my current Mustang.

Not to mention more color options like red, light & dark blue, silver, white, orange, etc.

BTW, the rear bumper protector is worth it. I've scratched the one on my Mustang a bunch and will have to get it worked on in the future.
How do you think hood spears would look on the Mach E? It's a tempting idea for my Grabber Blue.

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
How do you think hood spears would look on the Mach E? It's a tempting idea for my Grabber Blue.
By the looks of the Mach-E's hood, I think hood spears will look great.

I am hoping Big Worm Graphix, which is where I got mine from, will be designing for the Mach-E once it comes out.

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
My 2014 Fusion Hybrid has the original Ford side windows deflectors attached by adhesive tape. They have been on for five years, and after I have driven in rain and under strong sunlight every day, they are still stuck on firmly.
It's good to know they don't come off easily. I suppose I've seen too many vehicles that have one missing or damaged. I don't want the hassle of having to remove them all if something happens to one.

Raymondjram

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
It's good to know they don't come off easily. I suppose I've seen too many vehicles that have one missing or damaged. I don't want the hassle of having to remove them all if something happens to one.
The missing deflectors may be caused by bad mounting or not following the correct steps which include a good cleaning of the mounting surfaces with alcohol so the tape surfaces have no contaminants.

Another cause may be someone grabbing the deflectors when entering or leaving the car. As with any vehicle, take good care and the deflectors can last the life of the car.

kikibop

First Name
kiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mustang Mach-E E4x Space White / '15 Prius
Occupation
Product Design
Country flag
was hoping for some roof rack hardware. this crap blows.

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
So I am going to be needing one of these... but should it not have a cut out or mesh here where I have circled red, for the battery cooling vents?

I’d be concerned if it was covered and charging and needed airflow... does anyone have any thoughts on this?

67C43CC7-05A0-4448-8E29-C4189FFB826A.jpeg

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
So I am going to be needing one of these... but should it not have a cut out or mesh here where I have circled red, for the battery cooling vents?
I don't believe the vents will actively open when the car isn't moving. It's the oncoming airflow across the radiator that provides the cooling.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag

I’d be concerned if it was covered and charging and needed airflow... does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available 67C43CC7-05A0-4448-8E29-C4189FFB826A
I don't think any airflow is needed on level 2 charging (which is assumed that's the max you'd be doing with a cover on). Vents may open for DC charging, depending on temps, but not sure.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I don't believe the vents will actively open when the car isn't moving. It's the oncoming airflow across the radiator that provides the cooling.
We have lots of pictures of Mach Es sitting parked with the vents open, even when not charging.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
We have lots of pictures of Mach Es sitting parked with the vents open, even when not charging.
That doesn't mean that they actively opened while the car wasn't moving. They may have just remained open after the car was parked. I just don't think the vents will do much without air actively moving through them.
Sponsored