ZSR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Saab 9-3 estate 280pk
Country flag
was hoping for some roof rack hardware. this crap blows.
So true, and no ski hatch in the rear seats. Suction cups I see on Porsche maybe? But how to put a ski box on there no idee..

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I thought the points are only good for services.

OP
OP
macchiaz-o

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
This seems like something specific to this site?
I'm not sure what you mean. The statement was made that you could only use points for services and I directly linked to the Accessories site where it says you can spend points on accessories.

This isn't news mind you - it's come up on this site more than once - but it seemed reasonable to link directly to the "horse's mouth" (*) where it says you can do it.

(*) couldn't resist

OP
OP
macchiaz-o

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I'm not sure what you mean. The statement was made that you could only use points for services and I directly linked to the Accessories site where it says you can spend points on accessories.

This isn't news mind you - it's come up on this site more than once - but it seemed reasonable to link directly to the "horse's mouth" (*) where it says you can do it.

(*) couldn't resist
I read the page you linked. It's really confusing because it seems to describe a different points system than the FordPass Rewards one.

Also, I called them several months ago and was told I couldn't earn or redeem FordPass points on that site. But it's quite possible it has since changed.

I don't have an account at the accessories site (it's a different account than FordPass) so I'm unable to investigate it further.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I read the page you linked. It's really confusing because it seems to describe a different points system than the FordPass Rewards one.

Also, I called them several months ago and was told I couldn't earn or redeem FordPass points on that site. But it's quite possible it has since changed.

I don't have an account at the accessories site (it's a different account than FordPass) so I'm unable to investigate it further.
Ah I see what you are saying. I might for sure be misunderstanding... but I am positive there are places on this forum site eg the credit card thread where people talk about buying accessories with points.

OP
OP
macchiaz-o

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Ah I see what you are saying. I might for sure be misunderstanding... but I am positive there are places on this forum site eg the credit card thread where people talk about buying accessories with points.
Yes -- but buy them at a dealership directly, and not through that web site.

engnrng

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
From my CA RT 1 window sticker, below. I interpret this to mean the 3 floor pieces and the cargo area protector, which might be the shade, not the cargo mat. It will be 3 to 4 weeks before I know unless someone who ordered the package gets their car sooner AND says something about it.

INTERIOR PROTECTION PACKAGE 240.00
.CARGO AREA PROTECTOR
.FLOOR LINERS, FRONT AND REAR

Edit from @SAVAGE post: Floor pieces are qty 4.

Last edited:

SAVAGE

First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
Just made the following purchase for my Grabber Blue FE! Wish me luck! ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available 20201216_151718
Well, almost exactly two months since I placed the original order, I had a surprise waiting for me yesterday. The accessories that I had ordered for my Grabber Blue FE arrived! I called up the dealer and asked if he knew the status of the Ford charging station by chance and he thought that I may be seeing it this week. Now I'm just patiently waiting for the arrival of the car, which was originally scheduled to arrive by 1/12 but is currently part of the batch that is on-hold.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available MachE_Boxes
Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available MachE_Charger_Case
Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available MachE_Floormats
Ford Mustang Mach-E Sport Stripes and other Mach-E accessories now available MachE_Trunk_Mat

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Charge cord back looks way better than what was on the website. But doesn't the car come with a bag for the mobile charger?

SAVAGE

First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
Charge cord back looks way better than what was on the website. But doesn't the car come with a bag for the mobile charger?
Not totally sure if the car comes with one but thought I would "spring" for the nicer one at least. ?
Sponsored