SPOTTED: New Mach-e in Arlington, VA

dml105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadowfax, the Star White Tricoated Metallic Pony
Country flag
Driving around this morning, I spotted a new Infinite Blue Mach-e w/ Black interior in Ballston this morning. It had VA licenses but still had the Koons Sterling window sticker on it.

I pulled over to see if anyone was nearby, but they were not. If that was you, welcome to the club!
Sponsored

Rotting Piñata

First Name
Adi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon hybrid
Country flag
Driving around this morning, I spotted a new Infinite Blue Mach-e w/ Black interior in Ballston this morning. It had VA licenses but still had the Koons Sterling window sticker on it.

I pulled over to see if anyone was nearby, but they were not. If that was you, welcome to the club!
I saw a CG last week driving EAST on 50. It had NY plates, though. Wanted to wave, but they had just turned off the road.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
I still have YET to see any others while driving around! Where yall at?
I do, however, have people come up to me saying "Wow, I haven't seen this car in person yet" or "this is the first one i've seen!" etc... i'm just like, yeah same here!! ?

Will be going from NoVA to Baltimore tomorrow, so maybe that will be a long enough drive to spot one.

Last edited:
OP
OP
dml105

dml105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadowfax, the Star White Tricoated Metallic Pony
Country flag
I still have YET to see any others while driving around! Where yall at?
Other than Pinata and I meeting, that was the first time I had seen a wild Mach-e in Virginia.

So, where YOU at, Nav?

I do, however, have people come up to me saying "Wow, I haven't this car in person yet" or "this is the first one i've seen!" etc... i'm just like, yeah same here!! ?
Still getting looks. My favorite so far was when it was parked in Del Ray and I was having some lemonade with a friend on their porch, and a young woman walked up and dipped her sunglasses at it like she was checking out a surfer dude.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Other than Pinata and I meeting, that was the first time I had seen a wild Mach-e in Virginia.

So, where YOU at, Nav?

Still getting looks. My favorite so far was when it was parked in Del Ray and I was having some lemonade with a friend on their porch, and a young woman walked up and dipped her sunglasses at it like she was checking out a surfer dude.
Haa, yeah the looks and double takes. :cool:

I'm around. In the burbs tho - not del ray, arlington, or other hip spots! But seriously, work from home limits the driving opportunities. I have to find excuses to get out during the day. Soon the commute will return, and I won't be happy as my work place relocated from Springfield to Ashburn. Commute will go from 15 min to about 1 hr. On the plus side, I'll be commuting in the Mach-E now!!!
Sponsored