Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, 1964 G1 Mustang, 1993 Mustang
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Yep, went to pick up lunch at Lund's downtown Saint Paul, MN, and saw 2 new Mach E GT's one of them a GTPE a little hard to see in the photo.

So 3 Mach E's in the photo Mine is the Infinity Blue

20211022_122804.jpg
Sponsored

Tomcat

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Grabber Blue AWD Premium ER
Occupation
Product Engineer
Country flag
That's neat! I know that there are six in my area of Asheville NC (two infinite blue, one red, one white, one black and one star white) but I haven't seen them at all on the road. Still waiting for my '21 iconic silver Premium converted to '22 grabber blue from August to get a production date.

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
That's neat! I know that there are six in my area of Asheville NC (two infinite blue, one red, one white, one black and one star white) but I haven't seen them at all on the road. Still waiting for my '21 iconic silver Premium converted to '22 grabber blue from August to get a production date.
There are 3 in Mills River. My black, my wife's silver, a red one we met at a Mustang show. There is a grey metallic in Hendersonville.

Tomcat

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Grabber Blue AWD Premium ER
Occupation
Product Engineer
Country flag
There are 3 in Mills River. My black, my wife's silver, a red one we met at a Mustang show. There is a grey metallic in Hendersonville.
Beautiful cars! I was hoping my order would make it in 2021 but I'm really looking forward to the '22 Grabber Blue with Space White interior. How has your experience been? What are your thoughts after this period of time? Range what you hoped it would be?

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
We need a word for a collection of them. Like a gaggle of geese or a murder of crows

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
There are 4 that we know of here locally, my Wife has met 2 of the owners. All are Carbonized Grey! She would probably be willing to trade for a silver one!! Lol

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Beautiful cars! I was hoping my order would make it in 2021 but I'm really looking forward to the '22 Grabber Blue with Space White interior. How has your experience been? What are your thoughts after this period of time? Range what you hoped it would be?
We've had no unexpected problems. Range is easily within what we need and expected. The trip in mine from NC to Chicago 2 weeks ago was quite easy... we just hit all the chargers we needed to and because the half-way hotel had free charging we skipped a planned stop each way.

My wife took hers from NC to NJ a few months ago and had no problems.

We found something to do during charging sessions. Snacks shopping, bathroom breaks.... one charge finished before we finished lunch.

Jump in, the water's fine.
Sponsored