MAD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
I had racing stripes - 10” matte black and 0.25” gloss red (2 inch spacing) - installed 10 days ago. Ceramic coating completed today.

Pic 1 - front - shop lights

Pic 2 - rear - natural light (cloudy)

Pic 3 - front - shop lights (ceramic)
Ford Mustang Mach-E Spring has sprung…it’s time to let the ponies out of the barn wearing new racing stripes. IMG_1909
Ford Mustang Mach-E Spring has sprung…it’s time to let the ponies out of the barn wearing new racing stripes. IMG_2005
Ford Mustang Mach-E Spring has sprung…it’s time to let the ponies out of the barn wearing new racing stripes. IMG_4488

Last edited:

AliRafiee

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT - Grabber Blue
Occupation
Software Eng.
Country flag
Those stripes look great. I’ve been debating that for 2 years for my grabber blue. 😂

Wompas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mache Premium
Country flag
Likewise I have been giving thought to 'striping' the front. I too have a grabber blue. Thinking two black stripes.

Reactions: MAD

Norcolboulder

First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Occupation
Principal Architect
Country flag
Great job love the stripes . I also got PPF the full front - it was effective in recent 90 mph wind gusts here in Colorado when we had to drive thru them for a meeting. And love our ceramic coat. And now realistic range when needed
Ford Mustang Mach-E Spring has sprung…it’s time to let the ponies out of the barn wearing new racing stripes. IMG_8367
Ford Mustang Mach-E Spring has sprung…it’s time to let the ponies out of the barn wearing new racing stripes. IMG_8367

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I had racing stripes - 10” matte black and 0.25” gloss red (2 inch spacing) - installed 10 days ago. Ceramic coating completed today.

Pic 1 - front - shop lights

Pic 2 - rear - natural light (cloudy)

Pic 3 - front - shop lights (ceramic)
That's awesome! We love to see this kind of personalization of the Mach-E!

DugthePug Dad

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Good job!

Im a stripe guy.

Stanmckinney

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 Mustang convertible
Country flag
First time attaching photos. I have no idea why there are three. This flat black stripe is painted and after two failed attempts to install vinyl turned out to be cheaper.

Glen Boise

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Likewise I have been giving thought to 'striping' the front. I too have a grabber blue. Thinking two black stripes.
Try white stripes. Isn't the assigned colors for Ford racing cars, like the Ford GT racing at LeMans, light blue and white?

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
I went side Ponies and then a custom hood graphic. I have done the side ponies on three Mustangs I have owned. This is the latest one.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Spring has sprung…it’s time to let the ponies out of the barn wearing new racing stripes. STP_20240415_005

Ford Mustang Mach-E Spring has sprung…it’s time to let the ponies out of the barn wearing new racing stripes. STP_20240415_003

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT PE Carbonized Grey with Nite Pony package
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I’d strongly encourage it. I was torn between width, gap and color choices for a bit. But I’m very happy with the choice I made to add them.
stripes look great!!
Sponsored