Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Effective Jan 26 2021
SSM 49491 - 2021 Mustang Mach-E - Reset The Driver History Settings Prior To Delivering A New Vehicle To The Customer

2021 Mustang Mach-E vehicles should have the vehicle's driver history settings reset during vehicle delivery to the customer. This will make sure that the estimated driving range and charge level readings are accurate for the customer. To reset the vehicle's driver history settings, go to the home screen and tap the vehicle icon in the top left corner, then tap Settings > Vehicle > EV Driving History Reset.

APPLICABLE VEHICLES
2021 CAR: GW CX727N C-EV
Sponsored

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
Effective Jan 26 2021
SSM 49491 - 2021 Mustang Mach-E - Reset The Driver History Settings Prior To Delivering A New Vehicle To The Customer

2021 Mustang Mach-E vehicles should have the vehicle's driver history settings reset during vehicle delivery to the customer. This will make sure that the estimated driving range and charge level readings are accurate for the customer. To reset the vehicle's driver history settings, go to the home screen and tap the vehicle icon in the top left corner, then tap Settings > Vehicle > EV Driving History Reset.

APPLICABLE VEHICLES
2021 CAR: GW CX727N C-EV
Good to know. Thanks.

OP
OP
SnBGC

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I am very interested to know if the driver history settings are profile specific. Meaning......will there be a choice to clear my settings while leaving the secondary driver's settings alone? Or is it a global reset for all user profiles. Whoever figures this out first.....please post your findings. :)
?

mandarpurohit

First Name
Mandar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Thanks. I did the Reset in my car and the range @80% jumped from 120 miles to 175 miles.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Thanks. I did the Reset in my car and the range @80% jumped from 120 miles to 175 miles.
Just to be clear, your range didn't actually change at all. It's just the guess-o-meter that changed. Use that as more of a safety blanket than a statement of actual range.

ASAmores

First Name
Angelynne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach
Occupation
Business
Country flag
The Home Screen on the car, right? Not the app…
Sponsored