SSM 49676 - Alarm Activates When Unlocked Door Opened - Driver Door Does Not Unlock/Open - Door Activation Switch Not Lighting Up

Jayally

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX5 GT, 2019 Dodge Challenger SXTplus
Occupation
Field Manager
Country flag
It's weird I'm having this issue and had to reset my paak because I wanted to give it another chance and right afterwards the door wouldn't unlock so I guess it's back to the dealer for another software update. What's going to happen when these cars are out of warranty and the door won't open?
Sponsored

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Anyone having an issue where PaaK connects... But NONE of the doors will open unless I use the "unlock" button or the door code?

Seems only vaguely related.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
I removed Paak today. Too many issues including the one you mention.
It's definitely not perfect, but it's been slowly getting better for me. One of the keys, mentioned in this thread, has been to try disabling all active battery management and optimization for the app (separate things in Android). And so on. It's helped, but this latest hiccup only started after I got the car back from the dealer for the 21P22 Customer Satisfaction software update.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Anyone having an issue where PaaK connects... But NONE of the doors will open unless I use the "unlock" button or the door code?

Seems only vaguely related.
Hey there! Go ahead and send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer. I’ll look into this paak concern for you.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
The dealer installed updates appear to have corrected my issue with the driver side rear door not opening using PAAK or fob. I was also having an issue where touching the lock icon on the doors would not lock the vehicle, also fixed.

nickewish

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E, 2015 BMW 328i
Occupation
Public Relations Manager
Country flag
Hey there! Go ahead and send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer. I’ll look into this paak concern for you.
I too am having the same issue. Driver door does not open when I approach the vehicle. Door lights up but the door button doesnt work.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
I too am having the same issue. Driver door does not open when I approach the vehicle. Door lights up but the door button doesnt work.
You'll have to take it to the dealer to do the customer satisfaction update, if you have a job 1 car that was built before July of 2021.

nickewish

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E, 2015 BMW 328i
Occupation
Public Relations Manager
Country flag
You'll have to take it to the dealer to do the customer satisfaction update, if you have a job 1 car that was built before July of 2021.
Ok well I am taking it in next week for the recall windshield and roof repair, and 10k mile service...4 birds with one stone!

dougni

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 California Route 1 RWD Ext (Job 1)
Country flag
Hah, I didn't have this issue before the CSP, now the button on the driver door doesn't work. I will take it back to the dealer when I bring it in for the recall. Meanwhile, I'm gonna look like a weirdo opening the rear door and the driver door at the same time (I push both buttons and it works ? )
Sponsored