MMECR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mustang Mach E, '06 Mustang,'92 Mustang GT 5.0
Country flag
when FordPass is set up, and PAAK is working, there are two BT pairings. One is 'regular' BT for phone functions, and the other is specifically for PAAK. you need both.

if you have an incorrect or partial PAAK activation, it is a huge PIA to remove pairings from MME and remove app from phone and start all over, but that's the only thing that works. There are several old threads started back in Feb on exactly what you have to do to completely clear everything and start over.
Thanks for the information. I’ll give it a shot.
Sponsored

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Setup PAAK on my new Pixel 6 received yesterday. First time using PAAK...and first time trying to use it I had to open the Ford Pass app for it to work.

fail lol

And it's draining the hell out of my battery. Welp, that was a fun experiment.

MMECR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Went to this forum thread and was able to get phone as a key working. May have new solution to PaaK problems
I did two for vehicle master reset in addition to their suggestions.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
when FordPass is set up, and PAAK is working, there are two BT pairings. One is 'regular' BT for phone functions, and the other is specifically for PAAK. you need both.

if you have an incorrect or partial PAAK activation, it is a huge PIA to remove pairings from MME and remove app from phone and start all over, but that's the only thing that works. There are several old threads started back in Feb on exactly what you have to do to completely clear everything and start over.
This.

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
Took my MME CR1 to my dealer for the PAAK update. It didn’t fix the issue.
Send me your VIN via DM. I would like to see if they actually applied the latest update that resolves PaaK Issues.

PCPilot

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E, FE
Country flag
I ran into another MME owner at an EA station who just bought his car, and he was given two key fobs. Since I've had nothing but headaches with PAAK, I'm calling the dealer on Monday to insist they give me a second keyfob. PAAK is nowhere near reliable.

MMECR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Send me your VIN via DM. I would like to see if they actually applied the latest update that resolves PaaK Issues.
Thanks but it’s working now.
I got he PAAK update from the dealer, Followed some advice on the forum, removed my car from the app, removed all past phones as a key on the app, removed the app from my phone, reinstalled it and did two master resets to the vehicle. It was a pain but at least it’s working…. for now.
Ford Mustang Mach-E SSM 49730 - Phone As A Key (PAAK) Concerns Of Bluetooth Disconnected, UnableTo Start, Backup Code Needed And/Or Key Not Detected B9075C41-3C84-41D4-8F5D-E0FE0C92545F
f
Sponsored