breeves002

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE
Country flag
It sounds like he didn't really know what he was doing. He should have informed you he can put you in a loaner but you would have to pay for it if it was under a 4 hour repair. Or informed you they had no loaners available.

I would have talked to a different service advisor I have worked with before. I never talk to a new one since they don't know you.

Good luck.

Electric Fusion

First Name
Jerome
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Audi eTron, TT Roush Mustang, *Mustang Mach E 4X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
It is not the sound system, it is the ACM or DSP, which are specific chips. These are often made by the likes of Qualcomm or NXP etc and are running specific versions of firmware developed for your manufacturer, make, and model. There is likely no correlation between the Audi design and the Ford design. Hope that helps.
ahh thanks for clearing that up .. no one in the Audi group know what I was asking lmao 😂 ... thanks ..

littlD

Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD, Tesla Model Y LR AWD
Country flag
you have a MME on order? I too previously owned a Model X we traded it in for a much better EV the Audi eTron, we still have the model 3 tho.. my son seem to like..but yeah thank god for Ford for making a better EV at a great price!

anyways does anyone know if the Audi eTron has this issue, the sound system in the etron is also BO ..
No MME on order here. I'm very happy with my Model 3 and Model Y AND celebrate all EV owners , no matter their choice in manufacturer or vehicle.

Advertisement

Advertisement